Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"SOLD" Vikings vs Redskins tix (2) Best seat in Fedex Sect 201

gibbsandflair

not to be a pita but to be correct the section in front of the owner's box is 242 not 201.

Not to say that these arent great seats they most certainly are, what row?

I think that they're both pretty much in front of the owners box.

Hopefully, we'll get a chance to see for ourselves this season! ;)

And you ARE a pita!!!!

See you on Redskins Rd on 9/11......

I think that they're both pretty much in front of the owners box.

Hopefully, we'll get a chance to see for ourselves this season! ;)

And you ARE a pita!!!!

See you on Redskins Rd on 9/11......

I thought they may be so I checked a couple pics and it seems to me that owners box ends at or very near the entrance from the consourse between section 201 and 242.

If any of 201 is in front of the owners suite it's only a couple seats closest to 242 not the whole section. Maybe I should have asked what seats and qualified my statement that some but not all of the seats in 201 may be in front of the owner's box, though I don't think any of them are, but I will surely check if I het a chance to sit in 242 again this season.

And I'd really appreciate it if you'd not announce to the world my PITA status, there are people that havent met me I may be able to fool for a little while. :ols:

See ya on 9/11

edit: upon further research I am 100% confident that there are no seats in 201 that fall within the boundries of the owner's suite. 201's walkway barely falls within the owner's suite but no seats.

Again, I'm not saying these are bad seats, they are freakin' incredible seats, especially the last row (I think it's 6 in 201). Your back is right up against a wall and you can stand as much or as little as you'd like with no one to tell you not to.

Archived