Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: In the Shanahans’ eyes, John Beck is the Washington Redskins’ starting quarterback

azbear

@JReidPost: I always wrote Grossman could still start, and it was a column and not a news story, but I thought Beck gave them best chance. MORE

@JReidPost: Shanahan didn't. That's all that matters.

By this he means, "I have no idea what I'm talking about, but don't call me on it, because I threw a qualifier in there to cover my ass just in case I was wrong. I may be a journalist but I'm no more credible than anyone."

BS, Reid has been harping on the Beck conspiracy for weeks.

The title from his fiction piece was "In the Shanahan's eyes, JohnBeck is the starting QB."

Man up Reid, you threw something against the wall to see if it stuck and it didn't.

BS, Reid has been harping on the Beck conspiracy for weeks.

The title from his fiction piece was "In the Shanahan's eyes, JohnBeck is the starting QB."

Man up Reid, you threw something against the wall to see if it stuck and it didn't.

Yup.

"The fix is in"

"Predetermined"

Reid we know you read us, just know that you suck and have no cred.

They'll never admit to anything, however, it's nice to see even more conclusive evidence that the vast majority of us have been absolutely spot on when saying the Post along with the national media are idiots when it comes to the Redskins.

Can't dispute it. Stick to Keim, Tandler and our insiders. You can't go wrong.

Archived