Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Rotoworld: K Shayne Graham Released UPDATE: more competition

The Cowboy Bamma Rocker

Redskins cut K Shayne Graham.

Personally, I wish the kicking competition lasted a few more games, I didn't want Gano to get off the hook that easy. However, he really proved himself in all facets on Friday, both with field goal accuracy and booming touchbacks. Think we may bring in another guy or just hand the keys over to Gano?

Original Source (Adam Caplan):http://twitter.com/#/caplannfl/status/102759373373321216

***UPDATE*** Grant Paulsen speaks with Danny Smith. Smith is not completely sold on Gano just yet.

https://twitter.com/#!/granthpaulsen/status/102836986418700289

Of all the frustrations we have felt over the years as Redskin fans, the Kicker and the Punter position being a hole has got to be the most frustrating.

If either of the guys who make the roster aren't good all year long, I fully endorse a signing the highest priced FAs next year and would even be behind a trade for picks.

I'm over kicking bull****.

Of all the frustrations we have felt over the years as Redskin fans, the Kicker and the Punter position being a hole has got to be the most frustrating.

If either of the guys who make the roster aren't good all year long, I fully endorse a signing the highest priced FAs next year and would even be behind a trade for picks.

I'm over kicking bull****.

It's been pretty bad, but I'd still say QB is the most frustrating turnstile position in the team's recent history. I'll take mediocre special teams over QB uncertainty

John Kasay, who was the franchise kicker for Carolina, could be an option to bring in as competition. Kris Brown, formerly of the Texans, could be another candidate to bring in. Besides those 2, it's slim pickings, and if we wanted to bring someone else in, we would have to wait for a team to cut someone to bring in.

It's been pretty bad, but I'd still say QB is the most frustrating turnstile position in the team's recent history. I'll take mediocre special teams over QB uncertainty

QB has been pretty bad, but that's the most difficult position to find. I'm talking about a freaking kicker and a punter for christs sake. How cheap is the best punter? It's a silly frustration on my part, but I mean come on already!

Archived