Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gary Clark wearing an Extremeskins hat?

kevinklein

I have a Gary Clark autographed commemorative Redskins Super Bowl Coca Cola can, from XXVI, that I had him sign back when I was a kid. His signature end-zone spin, ball tucked, pointing at the RFK crowd, hand towel tucked in on his hip, was the coolest Skins' celebration ever. Post Fun Bunch at least.

Yeah you might see Pat Fischer starting to sport his soon too :)

He got one from huly at the last event we were at when he learned that Gary had one... His words: "If Gary Clark can have one I sure as hell can too!!"

He comes into the restaurant I work in a lot. I've never seen him without the gold ES hat.
He's been wearing it for years. Where have you been???

color]

The hat he was wearing wasn't gold, it was black.

Yeah you might see Pat Fischer starting to sport his soon too :)

He got one from huly at the last event we were at when he learned that Gary had one... His words: "If Gary Clark can have one I sure as hell can too!!"

:ols:

I love the past Redskins. All of them seem like they are some of the nicest, coolest, people around.

One of my favorite ex Redskins of all times. I watch Tony McGhee's really because I enjoy his banter and insight on the show, CSN should replace either the angry little baldheaded dude or Antonio Freeman (who has no ties to this organization) with Gary and Dexter Manley too if it's not asking too much :)

Archived