Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rex Grossman 207 yards first half?

21cents

Wow, i must say this has been one of the most efficent qb performances i have seen by a dc qb.

Preseason or not the guy completed 73% of his passes for 207 yards in first half.

Very impressive in my opinion.

Maybe mike and kyle do know what they are doing.

Yeah, the Cannon is back, the Dragon is unleashed, for now.

Few improvements i see grossman has made is. He doesnt hold the ball long. He throws it after 2 secs. Iam guessing shannahans had a talk about his fumbling problem throughout his career. Also He take the short throws instead of flicking it long and in double coverage. If grossman can cutdown on his turnovers he can be a probowl qb. Grossman never had problems moving the offense up and down and scoring tds its his turnovers that cost him his career.

The media has always been way over the top on rex I think its his last name, and his supposed arrogance, even though he is usually well liked by teamates and coaches for his work ethic. He is a lot better than a qb like a vince young or an Alex Smith, but gets twice as much heat, because he went through the chicago media laundry machine. Rex won the qb competition with Orton, but the media heat was too high for lovie to handle anymore. With this O, Rex will be a top 15 QB, if he stays healthy.

I'm more surprised that so many of you are surprised.

We saw what Rex could do with protection, when he had it, LY. With upgrades at every single position around him going up against a vanilla preseason defense, what did you expect?

I'm more surprised that so many of you are surprised.

We saw what Rex could do with protection, when he had it, LY. With upgrades at every single position around him going up against a vanilla preseason defense, what did you expect?

Exactly. Its like no one remembers the Cowboy's game where he absolutely tore it up in his first start.

Archived