Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Section 103 - Aisle Seats - 25 yard line - green B3 parking - Will sell 2 or 4

mojo_1979

These truly are good seats -- You won't be disappointed. Just a couple rows down from the last row in the section... Seats 1-4 (seats are directly next to section 102)

Meet and pick up in Leesburg or Purcellville VA. Parking pass is included.

Arizona * $150 ea.

Minnesota *150 ea.

• 2 weeks later...

Arizona * $150 ea.

Dallas * $275 ea.

N.Y. Jets * 200 ea.

Minnesota *200 ea.

Mojo,

Here at ES the max at which we advertise tix is cost plus 20%. The 20% helps the seller to recover some their preseason losse$ as a STH.

That means lower level tix should be advertised at no more than $135 per seat. Cost is $110 per seat plus 20% =$135.

Of course the Dallas game is worth far more than $135 per seat, but this is not the place to advertise those prices if you're seaking a profit. There's nothing wrong with making a profit, just don't do it here.

I messaged you when i logged in. As much as i would love to, i dont have the time to login here each day. The tix were yours for 150 each, including parking. But you clearly would rather cry that i updated the thread as a BACKUP plan in case you weren't actually serious about coming to get the tickets. So, you backed out, the thread is updated.... So what are you so worried about? I asked you for your number to sell the tix to you but instead you keep posting replies on this thread. And you keep calling me lame... What's up with that?

---------- Post added August-26th-2011 at 09:24 AM ----------

I wasn't aware of that... But just to be clear... A $99 upper level ticket sells for the same as a lower level sideline ticket in ES? Thanks

Lol like I said, you never messaged me until I posted in here saying that you never messaged me and that you raised the price. Stop trying to make it seem like there was a deal in place or something. No one is crying about your tickets, just pointing out your shadiness. Good luck with your sale tho.

Rape people with lower level 25 yard line aisle seats on the skins side for $150 plus a parking pass? This is a tough crowd. I raised the price to $200 (still a great deal) because the skins are kicking butt and this game COULD have playoff implications.

Regardless, this guy said he wanted all four tix for 150 each. I asked him to leave his number and he never even gave me his number to call him about the tickets... So for him to say I wouldn't honor the $150 price that he replied to just isn't true. I never once told him he had to pay more. He's just speculating. Hell if anybody wants them they can come to my house and inspect them and pick them up... Do I need to post a receipt so people stop making assumptions?

As I've already stated, dude...You NEVER messaged me about it until I came in your thread and posted that you never messaged me and stated that you originally had a lower price. You then messeged me telling me that the tickets were still available and to give you my phone number so we could discuss it, then 7 minutes later you posted in here saying "I did send you a PM. Lame." as if you had messeged me about the tickets forever ago and I was lying.. Shady.

Basically, you decided that you no longer wanted to sell the tickets for only $150 since the skins were playing better than you thought they would, so you came to your sale thread and raised the price to try to rape more money out of a fellow skins fan. You wanted more money for your tickets, which is why I never got a reply.. Your tickets aren't special, dude.. and there are plenty of real skins fans on here that want to sell their tickets to other real skins fans and not try to make some ridiculous profit amount. Like the other guy said, go post on stubhub and sell your overpriced tickets there.. (likely to an opposing team fan). You're whats wrong with a lot of skins fans and what's wrong with fedex field. People like you are why we had 30,000 steelers fans in our stadium lol.. You're a lame fan.

Rape people with lower level 25 yard line aisle seats on the skins side for $150 plus a parking pass? This is a tough crowd. I raised the price to $200 (still a great deal) because the skins are kicking butt and this game COULD have playoff implications.

Regardless, this guy said he wanted all four tix for 150 each. I asked him to leave his number and he never even gave me his number to call him about the tickets... So for him to say I wouldn't honor the $150 price that he replied to just isn't true. I never once told him he had to pay more. He's just speculating. Hell if anybody wants them they can come to my house and inspect them and pick them up... Do I need to post a receipt so people stop making assumptions?

1. It's still preseason, who the hell knows IF this game will have any playoff implications AT ALL right now

2. MAYBE if this game does have playoff implications, selling them for 150 would not be absurd...maybe even 175, but you're pushing your luck at 200, especially right now

3. Slightly marking up your tickets here is not frowned upon, but double of the face value is..don't like it? Put your tickets on ebay , then have to pay a sellers fee..we don't rape each other here on ES..you don't have to pay any fee's, this forum is here for other Redskins fans to buy w/o having to worry about getting raped.

As I've already stated, dude...You NEVER messaged me about it until I came in your thread and posted that you never messaged me and stated that you originally had a lower price. You then messeged me telling me that the tickets were still available and to give you my phone number so we could discuss it, then 7 minutes later you posted in here saying "I did send you a PM. Lame." as if you had messeged me about the tickets forever ago and I was lying.. Shady.

Basically, you decided that you no longer wanted to sell the tickets for only $150 since the skins were playing better than you thought they would, so you came to your sale thread and raised the price to try to rape more money out of a fellow skins fan. You wanted more money for your tickets, which is why I never got a reply.. Your tickets aren't special, dude.. and there are plenty of real skins fans on here that want to sell their tickets to other real skins fans and not try to make some ridiculous profit amount. Like the other guy said, go post on stubhub and sell your overpriced tickets there.. (likely to an opposing team fan). You're whats wrong with a lot of skins fans and what's wrong with fedex field. People like you are why we had 30,000 steelers fans in our stadium lol.. You're a lame fan.

Dude you are a joke. Your whole post is all speculation once again. You replied to an add and i asked you to leave your number. YOU DID NOT RESPOND and now your upset with me... Don't PM me if you have no intention of giving me a number to contact you. And now your trying to say that 30,000 Steeler fans bought tix from ExtremeSkins? Don't think so buddy.

I am done with you. Keep on ripping me, speculating on what would or wouldnt have happened if you actually wanted to buy the tickets. Please look up the definition of "speculation" in the dictionary. Hope you find exceptional seats plus parking for less than 150 a ticket. Good riddence.

It seems as if this year a lot of people are selling tickets above the guidelines set by ES. The loyal members who have been here for years selling their tickets at reasonable prices to other ES members should boycott these posts and only purchase tickets within the guidelines. Send these brokers and people trying to get over out of here.

Dude you are a joke. Your whole post is all speculation once again. You replied to an add and i asked you to leave your number. YOU DID NOT RESPOND and now your upset with me... Don't PM me if you have no intention of giving me a number to contact you. And now your trying to say that 30,000 Steeler fans bought tix from ExtremeSkins? Don't think so buddy.

I am done with you. Keep on ripping me, speculating on what would or wouldnt have happened if you actually wanted to buy the tickets. Please look up the definition of "speculation" in the dictionary. Hope you find exceptional seats plus parking for less than 150 a ticket. Good riddence.

:ols:

I guarantee I will be sitting in better seats, and I further guarantee I won't be dropping $300 on the tickets.

There are clear guidelines on ticket prices in this forum. But you'd rather ignore them and take advantage of our FREE membership, as well as our FREE advertising benefit, to maximize your profit at the expense of your fellow member.

What a guy.

I bet you're proud of yourself too, aren't you? I guess you think you're pretty smart. But being smart and being ethical are two different things.

Oh, one other thing: you spelled "riddance" wrong. :pfft:

This whole thing is so overblown. When this guy messaged me I had the price set at 150. And that includes a parking pass yet this is called "raping somebody". I had every intention of selling them to him for 150. I never told him otherwise. That's it... Those are the facts. I had jacked the price up 50 but wasn't gonna ask this guy for that since he replied when the price was lower. If he says otherwise he is lying. To chill everybody out I will sell them to anybody here except that one crazy guy for $600. That is 4 tix plus parking. Aisle seats, 25 yard line. I don't have a problem with anybody here except the guy "Russ" from Waldorf who is off in his own little world somewhere. He went crazy without even talking to me. And to abide by the forum rules I will update my original post.

---------- Post added August-27th-2011 at 01:40 PM ----------

:ols:

I guarantee I will be sitting in better seats, and I further guarantee I won't be dropping $300 on the tickets.

There are clear guidelines on ticket prices in this forum. But you'd rather ignore them and take advantage of our FREE membership, as well as our FREE advertising benefit, to maximize your profit at the expense of your fellow member.

What a guy.

I bet you're proud of yourself too, aren't you? I guess you think you're pretty smart. But being smart and being ethical are two different things.

Oh, one other thing: you spelled "riddance" wrong. :pfft:

Mark, I've read a ton of your posts and appreciate all that u contribute here. But you don't have to pile on due to a misunderstanding between myself and a guy who seriously jumped to conclusions.

He raised the price to $200 because the skins won a couple of preseason games so he thinks the vikings game could have playoff implications lol... Without a doubt, anyone can find "exceptional seats" plus parking for less than twice face value. Either on here, from a true skins fan, unlike this mojo dude...or from the skins ticket office directly, from the "due to opposing team ticket returns" email that gets sent out every week to season-ticket waitlist'ers.

The only dumbasses around here that will pay $200+ a piece for his tickets are Cowboys, Jets, and Vikes fans... Which is what will be sitting in his section 103 - aisle seats - on the 25 yard line w/ green b3 parking. We'll have opposing fans in his seats for those games...He thinks his seats are special and that he deserves to be paid twice the value of what he originally paid, for the honor of sitting in his special seats in section 103 - on the 25 yard line w green b3 parking.

There was never a misunderstanding and no conclusions were ever "jumped" to. All I ever did was state facts..I sent you a PM about buying the tickets for 150, you never replied and 5 days later you came and raised the price in your sale post here. The next morning when I saw that you had raised the price, I posted in here saying that you never responded to my PM and mentioned that you originally had a lower price advertised.. Only after I posted in here did you send me a PM asking for my number. Then, exactly 7 minutes after you sent me the PM you posted again in here saying "I did send you a PM. Lame." As if you had messaged me about the tickets forever ago.

Like I said, you are a lame fan. Your seats aren't special and you aren't giving a "great deal"...

He raised the price to $200 because the skins won a couple of preseason games so he thinks the vikings game could have playoff implications lol... Without a doubt, anyone can find "exceptional seats" plus parking for less than twice face value. Either on here, from a true skins fan, unlike this mojo dude...or from the skins ticket office directly, from the "due to opposing team ticket returns" email that gets sent out every week to season-ticket waitlist'ers.

The only dumbasses around here that will pay $200+ a piece for his tickets are Cowboys, Jets, and Vikes fans... Which is what will be sitting in his section 103 - aisle seats - on the 25 yard line w/ green b3 parking. We'll have opposing fans in his seats for those games...He thinks his seats are special and that he deserves to be paid twice the value of what he originally paid, for the honor of sitting in his special seats in section 103 - on the 25 yard line w green b3 parking.

There was never a misunderstanding and no conclusions were ever "jumped" to. All I ever did was state facts..I sent you a PM about buying the tickets for 150, you never replied and 5 days later you came and raised the price in your sale post here. The next morning when I saw that you had raised the price, I posted in here saying that you never responded to my PM and mentioned that you originally had a lower price advertised.. Only after I posted in here did you send me a PM asking for my number. Then, exactly 7 minutes after you sent me the PM you posted again in here saying "I did send you a PM. Lame." As if you had messaged me about the tickets forever ago.

Like I said, you are a lame fan. Your seats aren't special and you aren't giving a "great deal"...

Its not hard to understand -- IF YOU BOUGHT THE TICKETS YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN THEM FOR THE PRICE THAT THEY WERE OFFERED AT THAT TIME.

Please give it a rest. Lets do some math. I paid approximately $4700 for my season tickets and parking pass. Divide this by 8 games (because its common to not include the preseason "tax" when reselling tickets on here) and it comes to about $587 per game. You wanted to and could have bought them for $600. Yet now you are claiming I am raping you because of that extra $13. And when did i ever say my seats were special? Your making that up as well.

Again, give it a rest. You are the one who jumped to conclusions. All you had to do was talk to me on the phone and buy the tickets that you said you wanted. Would that have been so hard to do?

This is really petty so for everyone's sake let's give this whole thing a rest.

By all means, please reply so you can have the last word on this. Good luck to you Russ.

Its not hard to understand -- IF YOU BOUGHT THE TICKETS YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN THEM FOR THE PRICE THAT THEY WERE OFFERED AT THAT TIME.

Please give it a rest. Lets do some math. I paid approximately $4700 for my season tickets and parking pass. Divide this by 8 games (because its common to not include the preseason "tax" when reselling tickets on here)...

Wait a minute. I have this magic button that shows me the original post. Did you not offer the Tampa bay tickets in this ad for $300? And assuming they sold, how come you didn't include that figure in your so-called "math?"

Wait a minute. I have this magic button that shows me the original post. Did you not offer the Tampa bay tickets in this ad for $300? And assuming they sold, how come you didn't include that figure in your so-called "math?"

lol. Noway they sold ! Gave them away to family. Preseason sucks more than I thought it did.

I'm glad you decided to do the right thing and adjust the price back to what it originally was and remove the other two ridiculously overpriced games you had advertised. Maybe you have decided to actually go to those games? There might be some hope for you in becoming a real skins fan after all, lol.

Since your vikings tickets are still available, I would like to purchase them from you lol.

BTW, your math skills are awful, silly lame fan... You would have to divide your invoice total (4700) by 10 to actually EXCLUDE the preseason games from your per game average. By dividing by only 8, you are INCLUDING the two preseason games in your per game average lol... You're only paying 470 per game, not 587. Silly..

Archived