Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Preseason Week 1

ACW

Exactly what I thought. I love that they've been pumping up Sean Lee as a possible replacement for Keith Brooking, and the first thing the dude does is bounce off a running back. Exactly what you'd expect from an over-rated Cowboy's team.

---------- Post added August-11th-2011 at 07:51 PM ----------

Yeah, but I don't care how their backups play. The two starting teams weren't at all equal. The Ravens looked uncharacteristically bad and the Eagles looked really really good. Not to say it will necessarily last, but they were pretty sharp.

yea i pretty much expect the eagles to be good this season, unfortunately.

preseason week 1 observation of the day.......Tebow is Turrible and may never EVER be a good QB. i am a fan...and am rooting or him, however he is not very good, and hat is being kind! Not only that, The coaches are scared to let him throw the ball down the field......WOW.......i had heard he was struggling, but watching it........is just WOW.........

Two things about the Chargers: Darryl Gamble is a ball player, and I still don't know how he wasn't drafted. Will make the team. And Jordan Todman will be a very good back for them. Loved his running tonight. Kept the legs driving to pick up extra yards and looks like his elbow won't be bothering him this year. Hope not at least.

Archived