Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rogue Squirrel's Throwback for August: Sean Taylor Shirt Collection

Sweet Sassy Molassy

Hey what's up everyone? First let me say thanks to my ES family, you guys have shown a ton of support to Rogue Squirrel ever since its inception back in August of '07, since then we've had some ups and downs, and luckily (by luck I mean through hard work) we've had more ups than downs.

Anyway, Rogue Squirrel recently launched a new website, and with that new site we set out to also offer more features. One of those new features is the Throwback section, in which each month we choose a discontinued design and make it available for sale through our online store for that month only. Ever since we stopped printing the Sean Taylor shirts we've gotten emails, and personal requests on a regular basis to bring them back. So we figured that since football is finally back, what better time to bring back the ST shirts as part of our throwback series than now?

Either way, to refresh your memory, there are two shirts available for purchase, the Natural Colored ST Wings design, and the Black 21 Forever design. Shirts are $21 for one, or you can order both shirts together for $36.

If you know anyone who's wanted one, or if you're one of the many that emailed us or even asked us in person to reprint the shirts, they are available for order until the end of August.

www.roguesquirrel.com

www.roguesquirrel.com/store

ST-Store-Bundle.png

Does his family get any cut of the profits?

Yes, when we first did the shirts, back in '07, 100% of the profits were split between Joe Gibbs Youth For Tomorrow and The Sean Taylor Memorial Fund, we were able to donate over $10,000 total. This year while the donation will not be 100% we will definitely still be donating a portion of all sales to both groups.

Yes, when we first did the shirts, back in '07, 100% of the profits were split between Joe Gibbs Youth For Tomorrow and The Sean Taylor Memorial Fund, we were able to donate over $10,000 total. This year while the donation will not be 100% we will definitely still be donating a portion of all sales to both groups.

Awesome, just curious...that is great to hear!

My man. Thanks J.

Definitely going to get a fresh new set. Thanks for the update.

I lost some weight so my old set kind of swims on me.

My personal testimonial: These shirts are great quality. I have had mine since they originally were produced, and I have experienced no shrinkage or fading/peeling.

Archived