Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo! Sports: Seeking a roommate in New England? How about Chad Ochocinco?

Boss_Hogg

do you think he is going to get ANY rest? If he was my roommate I would have friends that would just show up every night to hang out with him and would want to party.

great idea..great heart and thats to be expected from OchoCinco but I dont know how this is going to play out.

I still don't get the hate he gets. Every story I read about him, I like the guy even more. He's doing it all for the fans.

It's baffling how much hate he gets... He's a guy who's never been in trouble with the law, he's said several times that he doesn't drink, he often invites fans to have dinner with him and picks up the tab, overall he's basically what I'd probably be if I was a superstar.

I think people just don't like that he's a bit of an attention whore. as far as attracting the spotlight, he does it in mostly harmless ways. He seems like a very positive person and doesn't get into trouble, so I haven't a problem with him.
:yes: A bit of an attention whore who may be a bit of a showoff, but he's never gotten in trouble, clearly loves the game, and interacts with the fans.

That's sooo 2009...

Great idea, though I doubt that it lasts throughout the entire season. If it does happen I'd love to see an OTL/E:60 piece on it, just to keep everyone posted.

Article states its for the first 3 weeks of the season. But he wouldnt be livin with me, i hate xbox i got the ps3. Still tho is a reason why i like chad.

Archived