@JTPartlow21

Justin Partlow

Crowd starting to pick up now and walking out is former UVA QB Marc Verica

@JTPartlow21

Justin Partlow

Out next is Kerrigan looks like hes good to go today

@dshif

Daniel Shiferaw

In case you're wondering: Average age of #Redskins defense on depth chart for 1st and 2nd team players? 27.18

@JTPartlow21

Justin Partlow

Team all out it looks like and practice is now underway

@JTPartlow21

Justin Partlow

Hicks not practicing as well as torain both in hats

---------- Post added August-10th-2011 at 08:40 AM ----------

@Redskins

Redskins.com

Minor roster move for #Redskins: Team signs TE Derek Schouman (Boise State) and releases TE Kevin Gidrey.

---------- Post added August-10th-2011 at 08:42 AM ----------

@JTPartlow21

Justin Partlow

Little light work going right now on both sides grossman looking good

@dshif

Daniel Shiferaw

Looks like no pads this morning for practice

john_keim John Keim

Atogwe out again. #redskins

fauxjohnmadden Faux John Madden

Rex Grossman says Redskins will win NFC East, prompting Roger Goodell to suspend Grossman for violating the leagues drug policy.

Love fake Madden.

granthpaulsen Grant Paulsen

The #Redskins aren't wearing shells today. Looks like it will be a no-pad practice. Atogwe is on the bike and not doing drills.

john_keim John Keim

Atogwe on bike as others warm up. #redskins

FNNChuck Chuck Carroll

OJ Atogwe and LaRon Landry riding the bike on the sidelines. #Redskins

Redskins Redskins.com

Training Camp Practice Report: Aug. 10: Redskins.com's training camp practice reports come to you with news an... http://redsk.in/qU8XSB

FNNChuck Chuck Carroll

Malcolm Kelly also on the bike for #Redskins

matt_terl Matt Terl

by sixZEROnine

@

@granthpaulsen Is he racing Malcolm Kelly? Who's winning?

2 minutes ago

^^ about Oj and kelly

JTPartlow21 Justin Partlow

Just basic stretching now on another note another solid crowd today #welldoneredskinsnation

I got it for a while...thks stillunkown

LiveWashington Washington News

Redskins Left Tackle Trent Williams Aims For Greatness (NBC) http://dlvr.it/ff5TX #News #Washington

Clemens gotta work on the accuracy was off on his screen passes

The only one updating practice is skin n Dukes....

Sav Rocca is practicing holding. Insert Hunter Smith against the #Bucs joke here. twitpic.com/63wemx

Russellmania980 Chris Russell

The daily Long Snapper update ...RT @john_keim: Sundberg. Field. #redskins

Roy helu is one heck of a fluid runner wow makes cuts look easy

Consistent start for @HankTime85 love to see it

Beck looks a lot more crisp today throwing passes with zip and accuracy

john_keim John Keim

Sundberg just did a mini heisman pose after his jugs work.

LiveWashington Washington News

Redskins Punter Sav Rocca (Fox) http://dlvr.it/ff9qj #Sport #Washington

Redskins Redskins.com

It appears OJ Atogwe is not practicing , continuing to rest sore hamstring.

Redskins Redskins.com

OJ Atogwe, LaRon Landry always seem to be side by side watching practice. It appears they are developing a good rapport.

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

Only two players eligible for supplemental draft so far are Georgia RB Caleb King and N. Illinois DB Tracy Wilson. No word yet on T. Pryor.

Receivers all around having a good day catching almost all passes

Hail2theSkinz Jeff Field

London Fletcher sees a drastic improvement with Cofield in the trenches. Another reason to be excited about the D tinyurl.com/3v9noqp

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

For a player to be eligible for supp draft, his circumstances had to have changed since April draft. There's a sense T. Pryor's haven't.

-----Just as a side note. Twitter is blowing up with what Rex said about winning the NFC east. Every other tweet is about that.--------

Banks out practicing gotta know he's gotta step up and ball out

Chris Cooley is watching receiver drills from the sideline. #Redskins

Great speed by banks hauling in a Grossman deepball

Clemens still off with accuracy but receivers are adjusting for him well

Moving to 11 v 11 work

john_keim John Keim

Did not tweet earlier an u may already know, but cooley isn't doing anything today.

USATODAYsports USA TODAY Sports

Rex Grossman: 'I really feel like this team's gonna win the (NFC) East' http://usat.ly/rkRR7h

Things tougher now down on field with all the fans tough to watch 11 v 11

ChantePink PINK DREADS

Redskins practice http://yfrog.com/h8ghqqzgj <------- Picture

Hightower getting 1st team reps again today and secure holding the football

Kerrigan out with 1st team D

Redskins Redskins.com

#Redskins not wearing shoulder pads or shells for Wed. practice. John Beck is back working in some 11-on-11 team drills.

Hank with a drop will be more consistent though in due time

john_keim John Keim

Hankerson dropped another

So far today Niles Paul has been very impressive

FYI that was Hanks only drop today before people freak out

changurisphoto Zeke Changuris

Quarterback practicing with the recivers at #Redskins training camp. yfrog.com/kk55zwpj <---------Picture

Redskins Redskins.com

Redskins-Steelers GameDay Preview: The Redskins open preseason on Friday, Aug. 12 against the Pittsburgh Steel... http://redsk.in/qL08iE

MikeJonesWaPo Mike Jones

Cooley (knee) is back on the sidelines today after practicing yesterday.

DL work right in front of me yes sir get to watch Jarvis

Danny Smith most vocal coach ever

Jenkins got stepped on, shot down Bryant, high fiving him

Redskins Redskins.com

During 11-on-11 passing drills, Rex Grossman missed badly on pass to Jabar Gaffney. Ran same play later and this time pass was on target.

Jarvis Jenkins putting on a show again today

Redskins Redskins.com

Santana Moss in slot, ran inside route and pulled in pass from Kellen Clemens. Coverage by Dante Barnes was off, allowing Moss to break free

Chris Horton just broke up a Rex Grossman pass intended for Fred Davis. Nice play by a guy who is healthy again and having a solid camp.

Redskins Redskins.com

Emphasis on punting and punt returns in special teams portion of practice on Wednesday. Sav Rocca is booming punts downfield.

Redskins Redskins.com

Sav Rocca had several 60+ yard punts, forcing returners to backpedal. Kicking from back of end zone, Rocca's punt sailed to about the 45.

Redskins Redskins.com

WR/KR Brandon Banks was practicing the Deion Sanders dance during a break in punt return drills.

Redskins Redskins.com

Later, Brandon Banks flashed his speed and elusiveness, trying to escape tacklers by running left, then right, then left again.

Redskins Redskins.com

On one punt, Chris Horton found a seam in the line and blitzed through. He would have had a certain block of Sav Rocca's punt.

Best mini scuffle of camp so far in one on one drills: Chris Neild and Donovan Raiola shoving after a play. #Redskins

@

@soupgfx practicing Rex just had one sexy of a throw <-------------asked if beck if full go and practicing.

Russellmania980 Chris Russell

Rex just dialed long distance to @mrarmstrong13 over Josh Wilson in stride to end 7-on-7 period #Redskins

jackandersonIII Jack Anderson

Trainers looking at Jarvis Jenkins left ankle on the sidelines. #Redskins <----not a legit source just a fan

Goaline work now

Nice diving catch by Terrence Austin

i didnt start the thread

I know.

I'm saying that this is a team effort and only one person has access to the original post. The odds are pretty good that the OP won't be able to dedicate his entire day to updating us from twitter and other people will be doing the updating for different portions of the day.

So, if you'd like to sit around all day putting all the tweets in your post I'm sure it would be very much appreciated. Unfortunately, it's time consuming and you probably don't have time for that, just like the OP doesn't have time for it either.

I know.

I'm saying that this is a team effort and only one person has access to the original post. The odds are pretty good that the OP won't be able to dedicate his entire day to updating us from twitter and other people will be doing the updating for different portions of the day.

So, if you'd like to sit around all day putting all the tweets in your post I'm sure it would be very much appreciated. Unfortunately, it's time consuming and you probably don't have time for that, just like the OP doesn't have time for it either.

i think trying to put all of the tweets into a single post would be a bad idea.. it would get too messy and long...

Then there is a problem of people wanting to make comments on a particular event that happened during the day.. I think the "flow" of the entire thread will get all messed up.

i appreaciate all the hard work, and my comments should have been taken with a grain of salt...but it would be dynamic to have a thread with all the tweats in one post...that would be heaven. one place to check and easy to view on a mobile.

no, i don't have the time or I would.

go skins!

Hail2theSkinz Jeff Field

London Fletcher sees a drastic improvement with Cofield in the trenches. Another reason to be excited about the D tinyurl.com/3v9noqp

This article quoting Fletcher is what has me really excited about our defense this year, people have said along that what makes a 3-4 work is a very good NT. May be a few growing pains initially as the new faces learn the D and the players get comfortable around each other, but I think we will be very happy with the way this works out.

i appreaciate all the hard work, and my comments should have been taken with a grain of salt...but it would be dynamic to have a thread with all the tweats in one post...that would be heaven. one place to check and easy to view on a mobile.

no, i don't have the time or I would.

go skins!

Couldn't you just go toTwitter and do that? Either search #redskins or create a custom list with media and players you want to follow. Seems a lot easier than the hours of work updating the ordinal OP would be.

this gets me psyched. i'd love to see him worked into the offense more, even as a decoy i bet he'd draw attention.

Its like someone said yesterday when arguing over how many recievers to keep on the team; ask yourself this question, "If you release him, would you really want to try to defend this guy when he plays for another team?".

Archived