Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keep or sell PSP-3000?

Elessar78

It seems I have the magic touch like when it comes to raffles. Last year I won an electric guitar and this year I won a PSP-3000.

Do any 30+ year olds out there own a PSP? Is it fun? Are the games enjoyable for it—I don't know what games are like on the small screen? We spend enough time out of the house to make owning one possibly worth it. Or I could sell it. Looks like I can get $150-$200 for it on ebay (it comes with Gran Turismo and MLB The Show). Anyway, I have a malfunctioning PS3 that I've considered getting repaired or buy a new one.

Thoughts? Maybe I'll go to Best Buy and see if they have a PSP tester.

I have an older PSP. I like it because it's hacked out and I just download the games for it. Mainly old PS1 games. I play video games maybe once a week or two weeks these days so it works for me as a little time killer. I enjoy it.

If you keep it and you get it customized shoot me a PM and I'll give you the money link for game downloads.

I would keep it especially of you won a ps3( because your familiar with the os. Final fantasy tactics if you like RPGs, Metal Gear Solid portable ops is a action adventure game stealthy type. The are making a uncharted game for it as well. There are honestly tons of games, I would head to a video game shop like gamestop and ask them, they will probably let you try our the game in store even

Archived