Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favre? (Wtf about him? Spells his name wrong? Using Grecian? MET grrrr

Cycopath

http%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Farticles%2F763536-derek-jeter-david-beckham-hope-solo-and-todays-top-sports-news%2Fentry%2F112798-brett-favre-why-washington-redskins-must-and-will-sign-grandpa-favre&h=jAQBgOkzuAQC5NBi7cv_Sxw9ZU0v3nhbPQ3eKDU_VAnDAPw

not that i like this idea, but its true that he would be better than grossman or beck

WHAT THE **** IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION????????????????

hartman01.jpg

What the title should have looked like.

BR: Brett Favre: Why Washington Redskins Must and Will Sign Grandpa Favre

Then,upon clicking on the thread,this should have what it should have looked like.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/763536-derek-jeter-david-beckham-hope-solo-and-todays-top-sports-news/entry/112798-brett-favre-why-washington-redskins-must-and-will-sign-grandpa-favre

The Washington Redskins will finish with the worst record in the entire NFL if John Beck starts 16 games: fact. They have a better chance of going winless than getting to .500 on the season. If the Skins can find a respectable quarterback though, they could possibly contend for a Wild Card spot and there is a respectable passer still on the market.

His name: Favre, Brett Favre. Grandpa would instantly be an upgrade over Beck, Rex Grossman and Kellen Clemens. Yeah, at his age, that’s pretty sad, embarrassing, pathetic, but true. Beck is a turnover machine and a scrub, Grossman has had plenty of opportunities and he’s failed each time and Kellen Clemens is somewhere in between the two passers, which obviously isn’t a good thing.

*click link for more*

:mad:

Oh yes please! - Rich Eisen

Oh HELL NO! - Redskins Nation

Mods, I have an idea for a sub forum: "Dumbest and worst threads ever". You can start with this one. And thanks for keeping this open. I love watching a good verbal beat down. :D

Let us look at the scenarios

With Granpa:

He's good enough to get us the WC or better. We are now screwed in 2012.

He's good but not good enough to get us the WC. We are now screwed in 2012.

He stinks. OK, well at least we can fix the issue via the draft but why did we just drop money for this?

With Beck:

He's good we get to the WC or better. He's still under contract for another year so before the floor deadline we extend him in early 2013. We can focus on other holes or sell out and make a play for a franchise.

He's good but we don't get at least a WC. He's still under contract for another year and we can make a play for a franchise QB.

He sucks. Well, we can look at a franchise QB using our natural hand. He's still under contract for another year, so we got ourselves somebody who may help us bring along the new buck.

With Grossman:

He's good we get to the WC or better. We would have the best shot at re-landing him in FA but we might end up screwed in 2012.

He's good but no WC. We can make a play for a franchise QB.

He sucks. Well, we can look at a franchise QB using our natural hand.

6thsense.jpg

Since we're already going to be the worst team in the league then would it really matter if Grandpa Favre was our qb or not? I think most fans I know and hear from are generally okay but not thrilled with our qb choices. I think we've gotten better in several key positions and this year's success or failure is a necessary step in continuing where we want to be ultimately. All the years of hype about 5 or Campbell didn't help us fare any better so why not Beck/Grossman/Clemens? Todd Collins hadn't started in thirty five years but knew the system and was able to help this team make the playoffs during a very dark time in our history. Who knows lightning may strike again for us?? Whatever the outcome I'm just going to enjoy seeing this team compete week in and week out.

Because we are trying to get rid of that laughing stock title we have. For gods sake, they compare us to the Raiders already.

So what? Even if this were possible and Favre failed then we'd have a whole other circus back in town no thanks I had plenty of that last year.

Archived