Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins @ Panthers

jim stone

Sold! Thanks all.

---------- Post added August-14th-2011 at 09:21 PM ----------

I was surprised to see so many LL seats still available on Ticketmaster. I guess that stadium will be filled with opposing teams fans like another stadium I know.

Panthers are still a relatively young team. Got to have all the Carilina cowboy,steeler, skins fan die out. Oh, even more important, put togethher a string of wins. It may happen this season. There are a bunch of skins fans from the days when Carolina had no team. This was skins TV area pre panthers. Yall enjoy the season!

I was surprised to see so many LL seats still available on Ticketmaster. I guess that stadium will be filled with opposing teams fans like another stadium I know.

It always is when we go there. Its almost like a 9th home game for us. Panther fans are dreadful. Trust me on this.

---------- Post added August-14th-2011 at 09:46 PM ----------

Sold! Thanks all.

---------- Post added August-14th-2011 at 09:21 PM ----------

Panthers are still a relatively young team. Got to have all the Carilina cowboy,steeler, skins fan die out. Oh, even more important, put togethher a string of wins. It may happen this season. There are a bunch of skins fans from the days when Carolina had no team. This was skins TV area pre panthers. Yall enjoy the season!

C'mon, dude, this is year 17 for the Panthers. You can't use that line anymore. Their fans are just gawd awful. It is what it is.

It always is when we go there. Its almost like a 9th home game for us. Panther fans are dreadful. Trust me on this.

---------- Post added August-14th-2011 at 09:46 PM ----------

Yes us NASCAR fans do not know how to be football fans, like those transvestites you sometimes see on TV. We will get it someday.

Still lots of old foggie skins fans around. I think this Panther team will beat that skins team. I will say not more 'til the game is done.

C'mon, dude, this is year 17 for the Panthers. You can't use that line anymore. Their fans are just gawd awful. It is what it is.

Jim, I live here, dude. Been to many a game at BoA. By FAR, the worst fans I've ever been around. Totally clueless about the game of football. Its year 17 and their fans still don't know when to CHEER and when to be quiet. Its pathetic. And its painful trying to have a decent football conversation with Panther fans. I literally feel like I'm talking sports with 12 year olds.

As for beating us: We're 7-2 all time vs the Panthers.;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived