Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are the Redskins the most embarrassing team in the NFL?

P90Xpert

Factoring in the times we've had our butts handed to us in the past five years, I'd agree that we've had the most embarrassing team in recent NFL history. That being said, there's nowhere to go but up, and I think fans of NFC East rivals are going to be eating a ton of crow in the very near future (I predict that the Giants are going to be the bottom-feeders of our division pretty soon). Oh, and we'll definitely get our act together before the likes of the Bengals, Bills, and Raiders.

your ultimately judged by your record in the NFL. They sucked last year. They'll be under .500 this year, I think even the homer fans like you would agree.

:bunny:

I'll say this, if you are here next month, it'll be for entertainment purposes only. I've been here 7 years, going on 8, & every year, some clown comes in her trolling in the same manner as you. I've read your posts & I am convinced that you & the OP are one in the same. You come here & instead of having anything intelligent you want to say (other than the Redskins are an embarrassment :rolleyes: ), you throw extremeskins under a bus, call us idiots & homer fans, & pee on the walls like you've been here longer than 12 minutes when you haven't.

This is our community & a tightly knit family. You won't get far with people here talking about extremeskins like you have. You can't come into our house, kick our dog, & steal a box of ball point pens & get away with it here. :kungfu:

Maybe you don't think much of that, & that's fine with me. But you came here, we didn't send you an application asking you to join our community. So, if you plan on being here longer than a few days or weeks, you might wanna start having more to say, other than bouncing between usernames to have a conversation with yourself about how you agree with you. ;)

:bunny:

I'll say this, if you are here next month

I wont be. There's no way I will last. This website has a terrible reputation of only allowing people like you stay around very long. I will be kicked off. Not for doing anything wrong. But for the perception of you THINK I am...all because me and apparently this op tell it like it is. Im sorry....I must have missed all these super bowls the skins have been winning the past 15 years. It's like we're making this stuff up. Read the scoreboard.

I've been here 7 years, going on 8, & every year, some clown comes in her trolling in the same manner as you.

Willie hears ya. Willie dont care.

I've read your posts & I am convinced that you & the OP are one in the same. You come here & instead of having anything intelligent you want to say (other than the Redskins are an embarrassment :rolleyes: ), you throw extremeskins under a bus, call us idiots & homer fans, & pee on the walls like you've been here longer than 12 minutes when you haven't.

And you do the exact_same_behavior in the opposite way. I've been here before. My name was northeastfootball last year around this time. Check out that handle. Check out (I think) my only self created post in August 2010 when I laughed at the uncalled for optimism. Check out my prediction for that season. Check out the responses. I was banned before the 1st game started. Ill be banned again, no doubt. This board HATES realism.

I wont be. There's no way I will last. This website has a terrible reputation of only allowing people like you stay around very long. I will be kicked off. Not for doing anything wrong. But for the perception of you THINK I am...all because me and apparently this op tell it like it is. Im sorry....I must have missed all these super bowls the skins have been winning the past 15 years. It's like we're making this stuff up. Read the scoreboard.

Willie hears ya. Willie dont care.

And you do the exact_same_behavior in the opposite way. I've been here before. My name was northeastfootball last year around this time. Check out that handle. Check out (I think) my only self created post in August 2010 when I laughed at the uncalled for optimism. Check out my prediction for that season. Check out the responses. I was banned before the 1st game started. Ill be banned again, no doubt. This board HATES realism.

no, the board hates trolls. you never answered me as to who your team is. oh, and i think you should have read the rules.....only one account per user and all. if ES has such a terrible rep and it sucks so bad why did you bother to join "again"? to troll.

will someone fulfill this clowns prophecy and lower the boom, please?

I wont be. There's no way I will last. This website has a terrible reputation of only allowing people like you stay around very long. I will be kicked off. Not for doing anything wrong. But for the perception of you THINK I am...all because me and apparently this op tell it like it is.

Not true. The first time I posted, I made a thread about hoping the Redskins would draft Orakpo. I was easily mocked, thread got closed, etc. People that can't handle criticism don't stick around here very long, often times because of them getting defensive and end up throwing out baseless accusations/insults. And telling it like it is is one thing, but not doing it in a respectful way towards those that disagree with you isn't gonna fly, and it goes both ways. The rules are clearly shown when you register.

I've been here before. My name was northeastfootball last year around this time. Check out that handle. Check out (I think) my only self created post in August 2010 when I laughed at the uncalled for optimism. Check out my prediction for that season. Check out the responses. I was banned before the 1st game started. Ill be banned again, no doubt.

This speaks for its self.

This board HATES realism

Clearly don't know much about this site at all.

:ols: YUP! Bye!!!!

My advice: Get a life, bro. If I get banned from an online fan forum, I take a good hard look at what my priorities are. And they certainly don't entail inciting people I don't even know.

Ok, I swear you act just like a new incarnation of the OP just with a new screen name. let's go over this again. Just maybe you can try to understand.

As to the first statement:

It's not dumb at all. It's the truth. All those team have been dysfunctional and worse for a longer period of time.

Fine. If that's what you want to grab onto, go ahead. I'm not gonna nit pick with you. I was taking the OPs point a step further. As opposed to creating another thread with a similar message? I know you guys hate that. And you hate this. And you hate the other thing. And you'll hate the next thing. Anything that rubs you guys slightly the wrong way you hate, you throw all into the same bucket, call it trolling....you know why? Cuz its gives you a headache. You guys HATE to ponder the negativity. I dont blame you. Outside of football, which I am but a casual fan nowadays (not like I used to be), but in life I wouldnt want to deal with negativity either.

But this isnt negativity what I'm talking about. Nor is it trolling or whatever other silly dungeons and dragons nerdy words people who spend their lives on webboards use to describe this. this is simply being honest. this is the same thing as someone writing a post saying i think brian orakpo is great and theres 100 replies saying "yeah! he's great!"

me calling the redskins an embarrassement of an organization is the same as me also saying brian orakpo is a great OLB. Or that the sky is blue. same exact thing.

so back to point, that's great that you think there's some worse teams than the redskins. and that answers the OP. I'm moving this forward though? Ok? And what I'm going to suggest is simply I dont care if YOU think the Bills are a worse organization than the Redskins or vice versa or whatever. I dont care. Maybe you and the op do. thats fine. but im not creating a whole new thread for this. im saying that, at least in my humble opinion, the redskins belong in a bucket of a handful of teams that ALL suck as organizations. Who sucks more? You care about that stuff obviously more than I do. SO does the OP apparently. I dont. Im not getting into that minitue. To me, all those teams belong in the same bucket and that's as far as I care.

As to the second statement:

GM's do take notice what Washington is doing. They take note of what EVERY TEAM DOES. That is why they are a GM. Nice juvenilistic response though.

pfft...who cares. gms are taking notice of washington you say. Ok. youll never prove that...but even if you could....even if you came to me WITH THOSE GMs to MY FRONT DOOR, Id look at all of you with the same answer....great......

I

DONT

CARE.

So your not understanding me. I couldnt care less if they were or not. It means nothing to me. Go win a bunch of football games.

As to your third statement: He has stepped away and allowed others with football knowledge run the show. Not sure why you brought his wife into the conversation. Surely your reaching with neanderthallic responses such as that.

im merely suggesting that you have no facts to say that he is. But, of course, you dont understand what IM saying here, so let me explain it further. I probably agree with you. It looks like he is away from the football decisions now. Thats what it would appear to me. But unlike people like you, I would never write sentences with such absolutes as if I'm living in Redskins Park to know for sure. If you took your sentence, once that I AGREE with, and brought it to court, they'd throw it right back in your face.

People learn two ways:

1. first hand experience

2. social conditioning

First hand experience is the only way us great human beings learn that is flawless. the other way, while it is intended to help human beings, can be less than 100% accurate. and that's the basis for your thought pattern.

Now, I'm just pointing this out. Im not questioning your statement there. I'm questioning your method of arriving at that statement. But whatever, we're off track now, and I know doubt have confused you with what I'm getting at there, but anyways.....

As to the fourth statement: They made a gamble I would not have made, but realized it quickly and set to rectify the matter. Are you saying they should have stuck it out even though it was patently obvious it was not a good fit?

again, merely pointing out FACT that this new wonderful regime made the same mistake the other regime made time and time again so therefore I am obviously more hesitant to praise the 2010-2011 incarnation of the redskins organization than people like you are. that's all.

As to the fifth statement. This is actually the most lucid comment you made. congratulations. They most likely will be under 500 this season. But they are in the midst of a rebuild. I do expect they will be a better team than they were last season though.

and your responses are all peppered with little shots at me and funny i didnt take any shots at you, not ones that were like yours. but thats because im a better person than you. there.....there's the one shot. ha!

and your responses are all peppered with little shots at me and funny i didnt take any shots at you, not ones that were like yours. but thats because im a better person than you. there.....there's the one shot. ha!

And you clearly didn't read the rules or the stickied thread at the top about not quoting large blocks of text. May want to fix that :doh:

No we have a great history and tradition and 3 Super Bowl Championships. Go talk to the Eagles, Browns, Bengals or Chargers they are a few that havent seen the mountain top. Our owner has tried it his way now we finally have a proven GM and a motivated head coach (not saying Joe Gibbs wasnt motivated to win?

Did you just now start following this team? Every thing in your post goes against what is being talked about here on extremeskins. NOBODY is thinking playoffs on this forum. Everybody knows there are major ? at QB. But if you take some time and watch our team, you'll see Rex Grossman actually ran the Redskins O pretty well. Not playoff calibar but way better than what McNabb did all year, which I think this entire board has come to agree. (atleast the non-kneejerking, actual critical thinking posters.) Every poster here has thought this offseason has been excellent with the drafted players and aquired FA. Its your OP that embarrasses me the most, just knowing fans from other teams are reading such a non thought out thread.

:ols: YUP! Bye!!!!

My advice: Get a life, bro. If I get banned from an online fan forum, I take a good hard look at what my priorities are. And they certainly don't entail inciting people I don't even know.

dude...you have written 428 posts on a football website and youre telling other people to get a life. Ive never spent this much time on the internet in my life. you obviously have the stats to prove you do, slim.

dude...you have written 428 posts on a football website and youre telling other people to get a life. Ive never spent this much time on the internet in my life. you obviously have the stats to prove you do, slim.

Look here, CHIEF. :ols:

I'm not the one about to be banned from an online forum. My posts aren't trolling this place, which 6 of yours have been. Later.

having hundreds of posts on your teams site is far less of a waste of time than joining a rival teams site, twice, simply to act like an ass.

I get that, and while I don't give a hairy rat's ass what the national opinion of the Skins is it bothers me that the % here is roughly the same. It is weird, interesting and disappointing all at the same time to see the team finally shaking that bugeyed monkey off its back and making positive strides while the fanbase is pissing their diapers worse than ever.

I understand your frustration. I share that same sentiment! But the reality is that even though strides have been taken to turn this organization around, strides I believe will work, there has been no turnaround and until there is it will be more of the same, especially the way we handled Haynesworth and McNabb. And I was a huge fan of sitting that Fat tub 'o lard, not giving him the trade.

I yearn for the days where teams come to FedEx Field dreading playing the Redskins. The reality is, when teams come here they see it as a W in the W/L column. And for someone who grew up watching us compete year in and year out, it is embarrassing.

Edit: And I absolutely love your sig! It made me laugh when I saw it.

Well now. I do like it when they make it easy. Now Booty,when you go around ****ing about your ban from here,(the most recent one..as in just a minute ago),try doing something different. Try being the "real" guy kind of guy you are and tell people the truth. Later. See ya. wouldn't wanna be ya.

Oh and needless to say,thread closed. Move along now. Nothing to see here but the caboose. ;)

Archived