Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fan Appreciation 2011; Photos of fans (Please post if you have any)(any media links as well)

lazarus0280

I hope this is allowed first and foremost..... if not forgive me.

Secondly, I took my family and I to our first Fan Appreciation Day at Redskins Park. It was a wonderful experience. My 14 yr old daughter has unfortunately fell in love with Cooley and his "dazzling blue eyes". Least now I may have someone that will watch the games with me, even if it is only so she can see him.

Anyway, I was hoping some people may have got pictures of the crowds or have links to photos of the event. I have seen the ones on the Redskins page, but haven't seen any more on any of the news outlets. My daughter has been glued over my shoulder hoping to see herself on film. We were right next to railing at the closest field at bout the 10 yard line. If ya have any good pics of the fans though it'd be great if you could share them.

Thanks in advance and I had a blast hanging with all my fellow Redskins fans. HTTR!

I usually blur out the crowd by using a wide aperture, but I always try to get a few of the kids getting autographs.

The Redskins Media Office should get a photographer to get fan shots. Hardly anything on their website galleries.

I doubt I have your daughter in any shots, but here's one for her of Chris from today...

2011-08-06_6034.jpg

I've got a few from last year where he's signing autographs for kids... I'll dig out some of those.

Thanks alot Clarence, she'll go googly eyes over it. She got a couple good ones on her phone of him today. I'll upload em tomorrow if i can find the usb cord. (camera phone so crap quality). Just got done looking through all your work. Nicely done mate! Do you sell your pics by chance or anything? Top notch work, so don't know if your working for someone or if these are for your enjoyment. Would be interested in possibly buying some of your work (if that's legal??)

Thanks alot Clarence, she'll go googly eyes over it. She got a couple good ones on her phone of him today. I'll upload em tomorrow if i can find the usb cord. (camera phone so crap quality). Just got done looking through all your work. Nicely done mate! Do you sell your pics by chance or anything? Top notch work, so don't know if your working for someone or if these are for your enjoyment. Would be interested in possibly buying some of your work (if that's legal??)

No, I shoot high school sports (http://LoCo-Photo.com), but I don't sell the Redskin pics... I'm just there as a fan.

But if the Redskins want a fan photographer for their media gallery, let me know.

Man, I wish you were takomg the ES pictures Clarence. big fan of the pictures, I really hope ES would give you the duty of taking game day pictures.

I've lobbied for you clarence , hopefully one day they'll do it.

Clarence, what camera and lens do you use? The pictures all look very sharp.

This year I'm mainly using a Canon 1D Mark III with a 600/4L lens.

The older Cooley pics from 2009 were with a 1D Mk II, probably with a 200/1.8L - I've got a mix of lenses, but the 600 is great for Training Camp because I'm further away than I usually shoot.

Archived