Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Robert Henson he has been released / per Grant Paulsen Joe Joseph and Kyle O'Donnell have been released also. *UPDATED*

c4man5282

Mr_Henson51 Robert Henson

Just got released later Redskin faithful it's been real!!

I'm motivated outta the ass right now I'm gonna bust my ass and when/if I ever come back on the other sideline beware!!!

granthpaulsen Grant Paulsen

The #Redskins have issued a press release officially announcing that the team has cut LB Robert Henson, DT Joe Joseph and LB Kyle O'Donnell.

I'm motivated outta the ass right now I'm gonna bust my ass and when/if I ever come back on the other sideline beware!!!

Maybe if you showed that kind of "motivation out the ass" beforehand, you wouldn't have been released.

A shame, but it was hard to see him sticking around with the numbers we have at ILB this year. It was too bad he got hurt last year, he was in full on beast mode there for a little while in the preseason for whatever thats worth.

Apart from the one brain cramp with those tweets, he seemed to work hard and be a positive part of the team. He showed some promise but required more development. Missing last season was a big issue for him as others moved ahead of him while he was out.

Hope he lands on his feet somewhere and has some success.

After calling out the fans, he seemed like a cool guy with a lot of fan interaction on twitter, etc. But those were nasty comments. We all make mistakes i guess...

while his comments were impolitic, they were undersrandable under the circumstances.

I don't get why Rocky stays but Henson goes. Henson showed a lot more potential last year.

Real surprised at this one. At the least I thought they'd of had him through camp and pre-season to get another serious look during actual games. Promising, from the little we saw at least, 25 year ILB when we have little else there. Certainly young going forward. I guess maybe the injury that had him out all last year is worse than we've been lead to believe.

Pity he didn't work out, as Tatupu or not, that's yet another hole to fill over the next few years, sighs.

Hail.

Archived