Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lower Level Sideline 240?

skins4ever17

Let me first start by saying that I sincerely apologize if this is the wrong place to ask this question. However, I would like some help.

I have been a skins fan all my life, and I just turned 18 recently. Now that I have a job, I figured i'm able to attend a couple games this year.

I want a good overall view of the field though... no roof to block off punt views, kicks, etc. I want to see it all, and i'm willing to pay for the nice view...

Anyway, on stubhub I saw this guy selling a ticket for the Cardinals / Skins game labeled under "Lower Level Sideline 240 Row 1."

Based on that information, is the lower level 200's a good spot?

The 200s on the Redskins sideline has no overhangs what so ever.......just the visiting teams side of the field does, so to answer your question, yes they are great seats. I think the corners on the Redskins side does have a overhand though...205-238 no over hangs

The 200s on the Redskins sideline has no overhangs what so ever.......just the visiting teams side of the field does, so to answer your question, yes they are great seats

Thank you Mr. Butz :) I will make sure to purchase tickets on the Redskins Side then!

---------- Post added August-5th-2011 at 04:46 PM ----------

The 200s on the Redskins sideline has no overhangs what so ever.......just the visiting teams side of the field does, so to answer your question, yes they are great seats. I think the corners on the Redskins side does have a overhand though...205-238 no over hangs

Oh, so maybe 240 does have a hang then. I'll just purchase from 205-238 then to be safe, don't wana risk it :D

They're good seats. We used to have four in 214 and they were great. We ended moving up to 138 eight rows back (now we don't have them at all...stupid economy). But the 214 view in the endzone was still great. I think the obstructed view seats are in the back of the 200's as well as being on the visiting side but I am not sure. Have fun, man. I wish I could be there.

They're good seats. We used to have four in 214 and they were great. We ended moving up to 138 eight rows back (now we don't have them at all...stupid economy). But the 214 view in the endzone was still great. I think the obstructed view seats are in the back of the 200's as well as being on the visiting side but I am not sure. Have fun, man. I wish I could be there.

This is the redskins sideline 200s..you can see snyders box and the press box area...guess there is a overhang in the last few rows, but its nothing like the opposite side of the field on the visitors side

http://george.smugmug.com/Sports/Redskins-vs-Minnesota-02-Jan/DSCN9680/13599914_tJPPz-L.jpg

Better pic of the whole Redskins sideline 200 sections http://george.smugmug.com/Sports/Redskins-vs-Minnesota-02-Jan/DSCN9674/13599902_WXXJy-L.jpg

Archived