Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does Dish have P-i-P?

ACW

Funny enough, this is the first time I've REALLY disliked Comcast. And DTV's a no-go (Ticket free, then have to pay).

OMG - YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO PAY FOR A SPORTS PACKAGE?!!!

You get it free for a year and then get them to throw you discounts to keep it the next year. I was going to get rid of ST this year and ended up keeping it after they gave me like $225 worth of credits to my bills. I've considered switching to Fios - but DTV customer service has always been awesome for me and thrown me a bunch of stuff for free.

is the P-I-P so you can watch Playboy AND Spice at the same time?

:rotflmao:

OMG - YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO PAY FOR A SPORTS PACKAGE?!!!

You get it free for a year and then get them to throw you discounts to keep it the next year. I was going to get rid of ST this year and ended up keeping it after they gave me like $225 worth of credits to my bills. I've considered switching to Fios - but DTV customer service has always been awesome for me and thrown me a bunch of stuff for free.

I just cancelled my NFL ST. I live just north of Baltimore,so the Ravens are my Local team. But I figure I'll miss out on 2 or 3 games just judging by the schedule. Hardly worth the $200+ they wanted to offer me as a discount.

I just cancelled my NFL ST. I live just north of Baltimore,so the Ravens are my Local team. But I figure I'll miss out on 2 or 3 games just judging by the schedule. Hardly worth the $200+ they wanted to offer me as a discount.

I enjoy have the choice of what other games to watch in the slot where the Skins don't play.

Since it only cost me about $100 after the discounts, it was well worth it.

Plus, I can have some friends come over most Saturdays and have them bring beer and food.

I enjoy have the choice of what other games to watch in the slot where the Skins don't play.

Since it only cost me about $100 after the discounts, it was well worth it.

Plus, I can have some friends come over most Saturdays and have them bring beer and food.

Back before I had kids, yes. I would have agreed 100%. I'm lucky now that I can manage 4 hours on a sunday devoted to football.

I always thought PIP was a TV feature not a provider feature. Most flat screen TVs these days have a split screen option as well as the PIP. I would just record one (or both ) and watch the other during commercials. I can always pause one and go back to it.

The NFL one is for millionaires though. Not evveryone can throw down that kind of bling

I mean I don't play for the Redskins so I can't afford Sunday Tix

I must have great luck with DTV customer service - I never play anything close to full price for the package.

I always thought PIP was a TV feature not a provider feature. Most flat screen TVs these days have a split screen option as well as the PIP. I would just record one (or both ) and watch the other during commercials. I can always pause one and go back to it.
Except RedZone has no commercials.

Archived