Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Cooley Will Be On ESPN2's First Take This Morning.

DM72

Thought it was a great interview. Thought he was honest and on point about the team being much better this season and under the radar on their new upgrades. Loved when he said "We don't care" when asked about the Eagles hype.

---------- Post added August-5th-2011 at 12:34 PM ----------

He is taking the challenge to wrestle (forget the player, someone with the Falcons) in the off season and said he wasn't worried. Said the other players coach asked him not to wrestle for fear of hurtin him, in the probowl. Considering he was undefeated in HS, I wouldn't be worried either. Talked a lot about the "flying Squirrel" wrestling move on youtube. Thinks it should be renamed to something much cooler

Also said that Rex has the advantage but that both QBs are great in their own and both could start(I think).

Don't hold me to any of this, but this is what I got out of the interview.

Thought it was a great interview. Thought he was honest and on point about the team being much better this season and under the radar on their new upgrades. Loved when he said "We don't care" when asked about the Eagles hype.

He is taking the challenge to wrestle (forget the player, someone with the Falcons) in the off season and said he wasn't worried. Said the other players coach asked him not to wrestle for fear of hurtin him, in the probowl. Considering he was undefeated in HS, I wouldn't be worried either. Talked a lot about the "flying Squirrel" wrestling move on youtube. Thinks it should be renamed to something much cooler

Also said that Rex has the advantage but that both QBs are great in their own and both could start(I think).

Thanks.

Thanks for this. In what capacity did he say Rex has the upper hand?

He said that Rex was the favorite because he played very well in the last three games of the year and had been with Kyle for going on three years now. He also said that it was night and day from last year to this year on the team and their understanding of the system. In kind of a cut on Jim Zorn he said that this team (The Skins) always goes to the playoff in their second year of a system (except Zorn) which he seemed to laugh off a little.

He said that Rex was the favorite because he played very well in the last three games of the year and had been with Kyle for going on three years now. He also said that it was night and day from last year to this year on the team and their understanding of the system. In kind of a cut on Jim Zorn he said that this team (The Skins) always goes to the playoff in their second year of a system (except Zorn) which he seemed to laugh off a little.

That's everything I took out of the interview lol

Archived