Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Green Parking Pass - Full Season (8 games & 2 preseason) Pass Only

RFK Lives

Green Parking Pass for all 10 games. Asking $520, going by what they are selling for on e-bay, I will pay for express mail so you will recieve prompt delivery in time for next Friday's game. PayPal preferred method of payment. PM me if interested.

$520 ?!?!?
I sold it last year on ebay for $540 but had to pay a fee on ebay. Not trying to gouge any of my Redskins bretheren but the other guys have expectations after what I sold it last year. I saw 4 games on ebay for $260 and another one for $549.00, I was trying to post something decent. If I am way off base, I will post on ebay. We get our tickets through a STH that sells them to us. So I don't know what a list price is for a Green Parking Pass.

What is the going rate? Maybe I will check with MTH so I can list an accurate price, just going on what I sold it for last year.

Thanks guys. I usually list the tickets we don't use for face value on here. Those I know but did not know the cost of parking pass. I will probably go ahead and list on ebay then. Mods, please feel free to delete this thread with my apologies!

Archived