Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sad :( Probably no good choices for 2012 Presidential Race

88Comrade2000

because we have our quota of asshats

Good thing I've maintained my allegiance to "Independent" since my fist POTUS vote for Tricky Dick in '72 (painful--the first of many such) and don't plan to join the dems or your club. I agree, you guys don't have room for any more asshats.

You're German?

No wonder you remind me of my wife,and here I thought it was your sweet disposition.

As my buddies in Bremerton, Joey Cruz & Julius Sulema, used to say about me as the only white dude in their Samoan/Guamanian gang (well, there was also one Peurto Rican)..."he's not just white, mang, he's German." Then I'd tell them it was even worse that that--going back, it's a big helping of Austrian and Prussian.

That's where I'm usually at, but I'm strongly considering voting for the biggest asshat out there. Seriously, Perry, Bachman, Obama, Clinton, Trump, Palin and people wanting the most famous puppet Powell to run? There is no hope.

Let's jump on the crappiest boat out there and help it sink faster. The anticipation is killing me.

that seems a bit extreme

A Perry/Guiliani ticket would have two things that are very rare in American politics, a Presidential and Vice Presidential nominee which have both been very successful as executives in charge of governments.

It's hard to argue that NY was worse after Rudy than before. It's hard to argue that Perry hasn't created jobs in Texas. Both are in stark contrast to Obama.

There christian right will never allow a pro choice veep. Perry does that and the christian right will stay home.

I'm not looking for the 2nd coming of Christ in a candidate. All I want is for one of them to tell me the truth.

Mondale found out the hard way that's not what the electorate wants...no matter how much we might say otherwise.

As much as I don't care for Obama, that pack of clowns could have me campaigning for him.

They honestly scare me and when Palin is the best option, it makes me think of the movie Idiocracy.

And here I was thinking I was the only one making that connection. :)

Barack Obama is the disease. Rick Perry is the cure. Tell your friends.

oh and he is gay....so no hating :silly:

No, that would be Eric Cantor. ;)

That's where I'm usually at, but I'm strongly considering voting for the biggest asshat out there. Seriously, Perry, Bachman, Obama, Clinton, Trump, Palin and people wanting the most famous puppet Powell to run? There is no hope.

Let's jump on the crappiest boat out there and help it sink faster. The anticipation is killing me.

I've been saying this scenario is the best hope for the GOP for some time now. I'm voting for Perry or Bachman in the primary. I was sooo hoping for Palin though.

As for Herr Kraut Hammer, I always knew there was something I liked about the cutta ye jib. :)

Ron Paul warned about this very crisis for 30 years. He warned about starting unwinnable wars that would drain us financially. He warned against a welfare system that created dependency on an institute that is pretty much bankrupt at this point. He wasn't an extremist candidate in 08, he was the only one who understood the extreme reality we were facing. A vote for any of the top candidates other than him is a vote to continue this senseless foreign policy and insane debt bubble we are creating with our budget. If anyone thinks our credit deserves even an AA+ rating they are kidding themselves.

A Perry/Guiliani ticket would have two things that are very rare in American politics, a Presidential and Vice Presidential nominee which have both been very successful as executives in charge of governments.

It's hard to argue that NY was worse after Rudy than before. It's hard to argue that Perry hasn't created jobs in Texas. Both are in stark contrast to Obama.

Perry is a ****ing lunatic and Guiliani is a hate filled *******. Neither one of them has the slightest clue what it means to be an American.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/new-gop-strategy-involves-reelecting-obama-making,21113/

WASHINGTON—Calling a GOP victory in the 2012 presidential election antithetical to the party platform, top Republicans revealed a new long-term political strategy Tuesday: reelecting Barack Obama and making his life even more of a living hell than it already is.

"For three years, the Republican Party has coalesced around the single goal of making President Obama's every waking moment sheer and utter torture," Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell told reporters. "But we can't continue to do that if he's not in office."

:ols: I knew it!!!!!

And mardi, not hate, but a ton of anger towards the ignorance of the people.

All I know is that I'm not voting democrat or republican. It's time for this tiny little voter to be brave enough to lose in order to send his tiny little message. Those two parties have caused a civil war in this country and it's time to begin the long process of doing away with them.

All I know is that I'm not voting democrat or republican. It's time for this tiny little voter to be brave enough to lose in order to send his tiny little message. Those two parties have caused a civil war in this country and it's time to begin the long process of doing away with them.

I think I might do the same thing this time around.

Archived