Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Patterson new update: very serious, needs brain surgery

brdawk20

You guys are a bunch of hypocrites...wait until Mike get injured this, thank God we injured Mike that. I wonder if Vick would get the same reaction that Patterson is getting. Would I be wrong if I came in here talking about poetic justice like you guys did with Vick...

You guys are a bunch of hypocrites...wait until Mike get injured this, thank God we injured Mike that. I wonder if Vick would get the same reaction that Patterson is getting. Would I be wrong if I came in here talking about poetic justice like you guys did with Vick...

I appreciate the irony as I am replying, but some posts/ folk just aren't worth the time of day.

And no, for the record, I absolutely despise Michael Vick for the pleasure he took in barbarically torturing defenseless animals, but I sure as heck wouldn't wish him to be suffering what Petterson is.

But hey, if being an absolute ass in a thread on another human beings life makes you feel better, continue on at your leisure.

Hail.

Sad to hear about Patterson, thoughts and prayers

---------- Post added August-5th-2011 at 11:14 AM ----------

Lol ATLSkins always with the CONTROVERSIAL OPINION

Always bucking the trend

Boss if Vick had some kind of medical issue he'd get the same kind of thoughts and prayers, same with Romo sits to pee, if he had a life-threatening disease.

It's just a game. These are people too. If their life is in danger, there's no need to bring up team animosity. Get better

Archived