Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Illuminati. Fake or Real?

NotSoSuper

Careful. That's Remilk. Keep that up,and you might as well paint a target on your head.

Obviously I am past my prime (recent birthday proved it--I was home by 2 a.m.) and getting old...losing a step. I no doubt will be put down before long as my usefulness to the group diminishes and I become a liability. We know the years of loyal service will mean nothing when it comes down to it. :(

The world is chaotic, complex, and comprised of countless individuals, groups, and governing bodies. The notion that a handful of individuals can exert effective control over world affairs is laughable at best.

Pay no attention to this man.

He's been brainwashed by the Illuminati, a group far bigger than a handful. And the reason why we live in a chaotic world.

The world is chaotic, complex, and comprised of countless individuals, groups, and governing bodies. The notion that a handful of individuals can exert effective control over world affairs is laughable at best.

I'm not saying that the Illuminati are real. But a handful of individuals do rule this planet. Look at it this way. Say the majority of average Americans want things to be one way & a few highly connected Wall Street Bankers want it to go the exact opposite. Which group most of the time will get it their way? Money & power rule this planet not the masses. Anybody who believes otherwise has been living in under a rock the last 30+ years.

Archived