Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Torain out two weeks

WyomingRedskin

So it begins for Mr. Torain. He hurt his wrist and is going to be missing the next two weeks of training camp according to the Post. I wonder how much this might put his starting job in jeopardy if some other people step up. Sounds like Helu is doing well and tomorrow I believe we will get our first look at Hightower. That trade looks better and better already.

Guest Spearfeather

I don't think it's that much of a big deal. They know what he can do. It's his hand, not a knee. Could be he has a little bad luck. In his second preseason in Denver he shattered his elbow on a players helmet. ( In his first year, he did tear his ACL )

An easy scenario to imagine would be the coaches deciding to keep 6 WRs, 1 FB, and 3 TEs. That would most likely mean 3 RBs on the roster. Let's also imagine that Hightower is a lock and our two draft picks shine. I think Torain's roster spot, not starting spot, is in jeapordy. I don't think he's special enough to hold in some untouchable status like some here seem to do. If he can't get stay healthy he could be out.

Torain is always getting hurt because of how he runs..

which is like a bowling ball.

He needs to get better at minimizing damage at the point of impact when full collision is not necessary. i.e.. duck and dive for the last 2 yards.. don't bury your shoulder into a knee for it.

Torrain will be sorry this season,why you ask? He's the starter and we all know how fans here does the starting tailback in Dc. After a few bad games fans will start to question Torrian average talent skill.With that said every single good Hightower run willl be this great praise of "he's the next one" smh every year it's the same crap

He'll be fine in a few weeks. However, the poor guy hasn't been healthy a full season once since he's been in the league. He has talent and there's no denying that, but he's injury prone. So, I think this pretty much determines that we NEED to carry 4HB's....and Hightower could be seeing significant time this year as well as well as the rooks.

Archived