Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Rotoworld Via Jamison Hensley Twitter: Rabach Fails his Physical

SkinsNoles21

Free agent C Casey Rabach (shoulder) failed his entrance physical with the Ravens.

http://rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2219/casey-rabach

It's on to Plan C at backup center for Baltimore. As the Baltimore Sun's Jamison Hensley points out, the Redskins have swiped CB Josh Wilson, G/C Chris Chester, and WR Donte' Stallworth from the Ravens in exchange for one failed physical in Rabach.

They might have a better team than us ... but we owned them this offseason.

This may be the reason he was cut by Shanahan to begin with. It's not like Casey's poor play was enough for him to be benched last year, and somehow I doubt fan outrage was enough of a reason to get rid of him this year.

Or maybe he was gone either way after film review....but if that was the case, why would Baltimore sign him?

Poor conditioning seems likely, as we all know, if there's one thing Shanny values, it's professionalism.

I kept telling all my Ravens fans friends that he is so dreadful and if there is anyone in the world that can't do his job, its him. But, they just kept saying its good depth and insurance for Birk. Dude is done, but they remember him when he was decent in Bmore, they need to watch his gameplay this year.

You can say whatever you want about him as a player the last few years,but he's a class act. I wish Casey well in the chapter of his career and life.

x2

He just wasn't that good anymore but It wasn't for lack of effort. He's one of the good guys in my book.

... As the Baltimore Sun's Jamison Hensley points out, the Redskins have swiped CB Josh Wilson, G/C Chris Chester, and WR Donte' Stallworth from the Ravens in exchange for one failed physical in Rabach.

They might have a better team than us ... but we owned them this offseason.

... and possibly last offseason, too, if Beck materializes

Actually i wish he would have passed it. It would have been my pleasure to see teams bumrush thier back field @ Rabach's expense.

---------- Post added August-3rd-2011 at 05:27 PM ----------

... and possibly last offseason, too, if Beck materializes

...Which is part of the reason why i'm rooting for Beck to succeed. I would be nice to stick it to these Ravens fans..lol

I think a lot of players are having conditioning problems this preseason due to the lockout.

Uh, there job is staying in shape, I see no excuse here. Best job in the world, pockets straight, workout often and get the best health care. Problem? Unless of course injuries have hampered him I don't understand being out of shape.

You can say whatever you want about him as a player the last few years,but he's a class act. I wish Casey well in the chapter of his career and life.

No question.

But then I'm a classy, good guy or so I'm told (STOP s******ing at the back :mad:) ..... but I'd be as useful at center as Casey was for a good few years now in DC,

But hey, I wish him no ill will. He never did my team any harm. He just wasn't any good was all.

Hail.

*Edit* LOL how s-n-i-g-g-e-r-i-n-g get's censored out due to the middle part being the N word. That's taking PC to ridiculous lengths.

The Ratbirds are banged up on the O-Line. This was supposed to be their year. Instead I would not be surprised to see them end up 6-10 and The Skins having a better record. The bandwagon fans will be buying Skins apparel at the end of the season.

Archived