Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you like a Skins themed twitter handle sub forum database

TK

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

If there was a true insider thread with valid tweets i'd follow it till my death bed.....if its a bunch of ESers duplicated tweets about Beck's arm then it could be painful. Just IMO

I think you read it wrong. What I was saying would be something more like:

Josh Wilson

@TheJoshWilson

Donte' Stallworth

@DonteStallworth

jarvis jenkins

@Jarvis99jenkins

Ryan Kerrigan

@RyanKerrigan94

Where the @ part would be a working link to that person's twitter page. Wouldn't be an ongoing thread like this one.

what I hate about all these social networks things is the fact they die out. After doing all this crap for Myspace, I had to do it all over again for Facebook and now twitter. What next? Skype?

Google+!!! Join the revolution!

For the record, I do not have a Google+ account. However, like you said, it may be inevitable that I get one at some point down the line...

I bumped a thread the other day just for this very reason. Guess I should have gone the PM route. :)

---------- Post added August-2nd-2011 at 10:58 PM ----------

It would also help to weed out the people who pose as players.:2cents:

A lot went on. Suicide attempt. Domestic violence arrest (her, not me). I got the house and sole custody of the kidlets. Daddy rocks.

Sorry Art, but it sounds like she found facebook before you did/ J/k glad all worked out for YOU.

BTW for TK, hendog approves of all things twitter.....chickendog.jpg

Great idea---and I don't eve use twitter (kinda hate it) other than temporarily at times for quick communication with specific work-related research groups. But do it TK, these guys mostly love it and I can't believe how active the twitter thread already here has been in the last two weeks since it started---over 600 pages. That's got to be a record in that short a time.

What is a hash tag thing? I understand if it has @ before their name, that's whose tweeting right? But what is the # for? I have a twitter acct and tweeted like 5 times in 2 or 3 years b/c I don't understand it. I guess I'm old school, but if I figured out what all the stuff is ie (@, #) I would like a thread like this to follow people and get info.

RT

What is a hash tag thing? I understand if it has @ before their name, that's whose tweeting right? But what is the # for? I have a twitter acct and tweeted like 5 times in 2 or 3 years b/c I don't understand it. I guess I'm old school, but if I figured out what all the stuff is ie (@, #) I would like a thread like this to follow people and get info.

@brandymac27

http://support.twitter.com/articles/166337-the-twitter-glossary

#googlefirstasklater :google:

get it now?

---------- Post added August-2nd-2011 at 11:56 PM ----------

what I hate about all these social networks things is the fact they die out. After doing all this crap for Myspace, I had to do it all over again for Facebook and now twitter. What next? Skype?

I've been trying to find carlos rogers twitter, but I've only found a song called "Humblin"

Where have I seen that attitude before? oh yeah! "Seriously?! But we just drafted a lineman 10 years ago, and now you say we have to start over again?!"

Archived