Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you like a Skins themed twitter handle sub forum database

TK

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I had a PM earlier asking about starting a twitter thread where everyone could post their twitter handles. And although it has been done several times, it got me thinking.

What if we did a mini sub forum just for twitter handles. There would be a thread for ES members to post their twitter info in, another that would be nothing but Skins players, & one for media.

Whatcha think? Yay or nay?

Twitter is an idiotic devolution of society. And people who post on a message board do not ALSO need to post their thoughts on Twitter. And no one who posts thoughts about the Redskins should use Twitter to post anything else, as no one cares.

Twitter is an idiotic devolution of society. And people who post on a message board do not ALSO need to post their thoughts on Twitter. And no one who posts thoughts about the Redskins should use Twitter to post anything else, as no one cares.

Ouch. I don't even want to know what you thought of Facebook and the movie based off it :ols:

Ouch. I don't even want to know what you thought of Facebook and the movie based off it :ols:

As far as I can tell, and solely from post-marriage life, Facebook seems great as I've banged two chicks from my past off it. :)

Translation: "I'm not cool enough to be on twitter." :)

As far as I can tell, and solely from post-marriage life, Facebook seems great as I've banged two chicks from my past off it. :)

LOL, Fair enough. I love Facebook, but with Twitter...I don't really get the point. I only have twitter so I can keep track of TK, LL56, jsteelz tweets

LOL, Fair enough. I love Facebook, but with Twitter...I don't really get the point. I only have twitter so I can keep track of TK, LL56, jsteelz tweets

For us football junkies it can be extremely entertaining. You can follow all the beat reporters, players, etc who comment and they post links to their articles, rumors, etc -- if for example Kerrigan is about to come on 980 for an interview, someone usually posts it so you don't miss it: with the free agency signings you hear about them close to real time and often it gets leaked before it officially happens. If you aren't into that stuff, than its not a big deal. But for me it can be addicting times especially last week during free agency.

what I hate about all these social networks things is the fact they die out. After doing all this crap for Myspace, I had to do it all over again for Facebook and now twitter. What next? Skype?

I've been trying to find carlos rogers twitter, but I've only found a song called "Humblin"

I'd say its a waste of forum subspace, to be honest.

Twitter has its place, sure. But a simple thread with important twitter names for people to follow would be enough, I'd think.

That's basically what it would be. Just broken down into 3 different categories.

Art is divorced?! Now that explains why he's back posting on ES :ols:

How was the divorce experience (being married to a lawyer)?! How did it go with custody (ie. girls)?

Art is divorced?! Now that explains why he's back posting on ES :ols:

How was the divorce experience (being married to a lawyer)?! How did it go with custody (ie. girls)?

A lot went on. Suicide attempt. Domestic violence arrest (her, not me). I got the house and sole custody of the kidlets. Daddy rocks.

Archived