Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy birthday slacky mcslackass!!!!!

IONTOP

In case you didn't know it's Slacky's birthday... In case you weren't at the DG/AM HOF Induction Ceremony, his birthday falls on one of the greatest days in Redskins history in the past 19 years. For me, August 2nd 2008 was one of my most memorable weekends, and I'm glad I got to spend it with so many awesome people, but especially Slacky who's 21'st was so much better than mine or anyone I know. Here's to you Slacky have one for me... I'll have 5 for you!

Haha, thanks IONTOP. I can honestly say that no birthday will ever live up to the memory of Canton.

I'm glad you have "memories" I just have "stories"... I swear I drank more that weekend than I slept, and I was not sober for more than 7 hours that whole weekend.... Therefore I give you this (for every beer I drank)

:cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Archived