Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need: Redskins vs Cardinals 08/18/11 Parking Pass

bigtymeskin2126

I guess, they must have changed it since 2 seasons ago because I thought blue was where I parked last time.. unfortunately didn't get to go to Landover last year only to away games

---------- Post added August-1st-2011 at 08:24 PM ----------

I'll take a parking pass to anywhere there's gonna be some good partyin goin on!!

Lol yes I meant 09/18/11, glad you caught that. Where is the ExtremeSkins tailgate gonna be located? I hung out with them for a few last time we play up in Cincy and it was a blast.

---------- Post added August-2nd-2011 at 06:26 PM ----------

The blue lot was the Jerricho church lot and it is now cash only parking. It was $35 last year. Should have no problem finding a spot.

Thanks for the info. Not sure what we're gonna do yet now. Waiting to see where the ExtremeSkins tailgate will be.

I don't know where you want to be or what your price range is but I have 2 seats in sec. 118, row 4 for the Cardinals game that I plan to sell. PM me if this is what you are looking for. I don't have a parking pass.

Thanks.

Lol yes I meant 09/18/11, glad you caught that. Where is the ExtremeSkins tailgate gonna be located? I hung out with them for a few last time we play up in Cincy and it was a blast.

---------- Post added August-2nd-2011 at 06:26 PM ----------

Thanks for the info. Not sure what we're gonna do yet now. Waiting to see where the ExtremeSkins tailgate will be.

It's normally in the back of the green lot. Check out the tailgate section for info a little closer to game time. They will tell you what everybody is bringing, what is needed and other important details. Also, there will be waaaaay more people there than the Bungals game.

I don't know where you want to be or what your price range is but I have 2 seats in sec. 118, row 4 for the Cardinals game that I plan to sell. PM me if this is what you are looking for. I don't have a parking pass.

Thanks.

He already bought my tickets for the game.

HTTR

It's normally in the back of the green lot. Check out the tailgate section for info a little closer to game time. They will tell you what everybody is bringing, what is needed and other important details. Also, there will be waaaaay more people there than the Bungals game.

He already bought my tickets for the game.

HTTR

I still need 2 more tickets to the game, there's gonna be 4 of us now. Still gonna take yours though.

HTTR

Archived