Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jumbo

And yes, some the rules on thread titles are being neglected here and I'm giving myself a break on it as I have done for so many other members. :D

So this is all about me.:) :helmet::point2sky

authentic_drama_queen.jpg

And it will serve as a partial pictorial answer to honorary_hog's old "Who Is Jumbo" thread (noting hh also made a thread about my 10,000th post--dude's a stalker :D).

zeus.jpg

conan.jpg

puppeteer.jpg

crasher-squirrel-on-dancing.jpg

Boris.jpg

CoolHandLuke.jpg

44magnum.jpg

shaft2.jpg

Shadow-Alec-Baldwin_l.jpg

Tony_sopranos6.jpg

Christoph-Waltz.jpg

soupnazi.jpg

shanahan1.jpg

BlazeSaddle141.jpg

tropic_thunder_RDJ.jpg

yoda.jpg

cull_the_herd_t-shirt.jpg

heybabywhydontyahaveaseat.jpg

YoungGun.jpg

drsquiff-1.jpg

nobody_loves_you-1.jpg

Thank you ES, and all those who have made this place happen from the beginning and keep happening every day. It's one of my favorite wastes of time and one of my longer relationships. :D

Congrats Jumbo!

Congrats! :party:

....even though you write so eloquently that I can only understand about 20% of your posts :ols:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who needs a dictionary,encyclopedia,and thesaurus etc to decipher his posts LOL.

You really are quite an enigma Jumbo. Just give us a few clues as to who you really are and what you look like. I've always pictured you as the scholarly/philosopher type with a full beard/mustache, lit cigar, book in hand, glass of bourbon, etc. Am I even remotely close?

Good to see you still have your imaginary girlfriend. ;)

She's actually my longest relationship :ols:

Congrats! :party:

....even though you write so eloquently that I can only understand about 20% of your posts :ols:

You can just think of me as having 3000 posts :pfft:

Are we allowed to temporarily quote pics in this thread given the celebratory nature of it and all?:D
No (once a mod, ever a mod).
"my favorite waste of time"

possibly the perfect description of this place. Thanks for being here Jumbo it's a better place when you're active

Back atcha. That "waste" phrase was one laid on me 15 years ago by a wild woman in Aberdeen WA I knew--called herself "Q." Love that phrase.
I bet you only hit that mark because staff posts count in the tailgate.
I was a little unsettled when I realized that if posting in the tailgate counted, my number would be more than twice what it is now. :ols:

You guys are making this a decent thread--unusual for the ones I start---thanks! :D

Archived