Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many seats per row?

bleedBandGinMD

I am a first year season ticket holder!! Woo Hoo! I had a quick question that I cannot find anywhere online...I am in section 408, row 20, seats 15, 16, 17 and 18. 2 of the seats are for a friend and 2 are mine. I get first pick of which seats I want since they are all under my ticket account. I want to pick whichever seats are closest to an ailse on either side but I have no idea just how many seats are in the entire row. I would think 17 and 18 would be closest but Im just not sure. Can anyone help me out?! It would be greatly appreciated.

HTTR!!!!! Thanks!!!

Sarah

Yeah I looked at this thread, I couldnt really find it anywhere that was obvious and I wasnt about to read through the entire thing ha ha!

I appreciate the help though!

---------- Post added July-29th-2011 at 01:35 PM ----------

420 is a corner which makes it pie shaped which means the seats per row vary depending on the row number. You'd have to get a pic and count them.

Sections and seat numbers run clockwise around the stadium.

Mark,

I am in section 408 row 20. And i dont necessarily need an exact number, just to get an idea of my seats are smack in the middle of the row or closer to one aisle or the other. Thanks for the info though, I will try to find some pictures.

I am a first year season ticket holder!! Woo Hoo! I had a quick question that I cannot find anywhere online...I am in section 408, row 20, seats 15, 16, 17 and 18. 2 of the seats are for a friend and 2 are mine. I get first pick of which seats I want since they are all under my ticket account. I want to pick whichever seats are closest to an ailse on either side but I have no idea just how many seats are in the entire row. I would think 17 and 18 would be closest but Im just not sure. Can anyone help me out?! It would be greatly appreciated.

HTTR!!!!! Thanks!!!

Sarah

Call the ticket office and they should be able to help you. I was moved this year and they were able to answer the same question for me.

-ct

Thanks guys! I did find a picture and tried to count seats ha ha! But it was all blurry cuz I had to zoom in pretty far. Looked to be about 24 or 25 but looked like each row has 1 or 2 more then the one below it as Mark said above. Ive been to a few games but never payed any attention to the number of seats lol. I will call the ticket office and see if they can help me out.

Thanks again!!!

Archived