Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES.com Represent!! I need your votes! Please vote!

Die Hard

It's time to use the power of ES.com again to change the world :ols: This time, it's more important than ever!

Bottom line: I'm a Registered Massage Therapist. I have been nominated for the "Best Massage Therapist" in the community newspaper in their annual Reader's Choice awards.

Here's how to vote:

1. http://oakvillereaderschoice.com/index.php

2. "Register" --> You can create a new account for every single email you own.

3. You will get a "confirmation" email to activate the account.

4. Log in with the activation url... and then go to "Best People".

5. Go to "Best Massage Therapist".

6. Vote for "Tony DiMarco - Acorn Family Health & Wellness"

7. Vote as many times as you have emails!!! :) They DO NOT forward your email to 3rd party companies and you won't get spammed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

That's the basics. Now the back story :-) In the past year... they hired another RMT who I absolutely detest -- would you believe she's a Cowboys fan to boot?! She too has been nominated. I simply cannot lose to her under any circumstances :) Additionally, I'm currently in renegotiations with the clinic owner about my compensation... so winning this damn thing would help with some leverage!

I recently won another "Reader's Choice" award for a smaller paper... without knowing I had been nominated and without soliciting any support/votes. But this is the BIG community newspaper.. this is the one that counts.

So I need your votes! It takes no more than a minute (per vote! ;-) Thanks in advance. and your patience for all the bumps to follow.

I don't know when voting closes... but get them in asap to make sure they count! Cheers.

It's OK that I registered the name on my account as Tony DiMarco, right? :D

Thanks Chief! I hope not.. I've already voted 3x with my different email accounts :)

---------- Post added July-29th-2011 at 09:00 PM ----------

Done :)

Hope you are doing well and you need to come visit again

Thanks Huly. Things are going well... just overwhelmed with school (and being in school has meant poverty for 4 years :-) ) But thanks for asking. The Skins are coming to Toronto in November... and now I wish they were still playing that game in Buffalo at the prices of tickets. I can't afford to go to Toronto.. .ticket prices are just stupid. And there's no tailgating to boot.

But when I'm done with school.... I'd love to come down and visit again. Your new place looks amazing! And your good ppl too :-)

---------- Post added July-29th-2011 at 09:00 PM ----------

Or free massages

You sure you want that Mick? :)

---------- Post added July-29th-2011 at 09:02 PM ----------

For our fearless leader, anything.

I have plenty of fears... I just hide them behind my sense of humr :-) Thanks for the support!

Getting me involved in an online voting competition is a dangerous thing. I have probably 50 different emails already. But I will make that number 500 if I have to.

edit: oh **** wait a sec...just noticed the part about your competition being a Cowboys fan. It seems I'm caught in a conundrum. :ols:

Getting me involved in an online voting competition is a dangerous thing. I have probably 50 different emails already. But I will make that number 500 if I have to.

edit: oh **** wait a sec...just noticed the part about your competition being a Cowboys fan. It seems I'm caught in a conundrum. :ols:

LMAO..... remember your pledge if the Mavs won the championship! ha. Heck, give me a list of 250 with the usernames and passwords.... I`ll do half the work for you! :)

And she`s ugly... that overrides the fact that she`s a Boys fan :)

Can you claim in good faith that you are at least as good or better as a massage therapist?

In absolute honesty and good faith... without a shadow of a doubt. I'd wager I'm one of the most over-qualified massage therapists in Canada right now. I'd put my skills and knowledge against 95% of RMT's in Canada... and I've only been in this business 3.5 years.

In absolute honesty and good faith... without a shadow of a doubt. I'd wager I'm one of the most over-qualified massage therapists in Canada right now. I'd put my skills and knowledge against 95% of RMT's in Canada... and I've only been in this business 3.5 years.

you got my vote then

Archived