Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Albert Breer Twitter: Holmes Re-Signs w/Jets

OxonHillSkinsFan89

Only extremely casual fans of football or ES members who OD'd on Burgundy and Gold Koolaid actually believed we were in the running for him.

Nearly every body else knew the Jets had resigning Holmes as priority number one.

Why would he leave a team that were only a couple of plays away from being in back to back superbowls and can only get better for the Shannys?

Only extremely casual fans of football or ES members who OD'd on Burgundy and Gold Koolaid actually believed we were in the running for him.

Nearly every body else knew the Jets had resigning Holmes as priority number one.

Why would he leave a team that were only a couple of plays away from being in back to back superbowls and can only get better for the Shannys?

Our "insiders" were informing the kool-aid drinkers that Holmes was going to sign here.

I'll never forget how gullible I saw others yesterday...

Sherlock!

Our "insiders" were informing the kool-aid drinkers that Holmes was going to sign here.

I'll never forget how gullible I saw others yesterday...

Sherlock!

:ols:

Since when have "insiders" been right about FAs? I think the people in the Holmes camp, just like any other smart, high-profile FA would do mentioned the Redskins and therefore increased is asking price by at least 10-20%.

:ols:

Since when have "insiders" been right about FAs? I think the people in the Holmes camp, just like any other smart, high-profile FA would do mentioned the Redskins and therefore increased is asking price by at least 10-20%.

Well, you should have seen the people in the thread yesterday. There were tons of names being thrown around, and everyone was excited jumping for joy. When I questioned the validity of these "insiders" people got upset.

It's funny, out of the guys we've signed today (Cofield, Stallworth)... not a single "insider" mentioned anything about them.

50 mil. Once again who the hell do they think they are, the Redskins of the 90s to 2009?

if the skins do that deal they are laughed at

the jets have arguably made more of these types of deals than the skins the past 5 years but their owner gets a pass

if the skins do that deal they are laughed at

the jets have arguably made more of these types of deals than the skins the past 5 years but their owner gets a pass

Well, truthfully they're going to get more leeway. They've done better than the 'Skins with the approach.

Archived