Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Hill's raunchy Twitter history + more

SonOfWashington

Let's begin with his Twitter profile pic:

img00058-20100531-1907.jpg

Needless to say, that is a look of unrivaled determination to bring home a championship.

Up next is a link to some of his posts. You may notice that it is not directly to his Twitter. UF (eventually) had that shut down.

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2011/1/19/1943956/the-happy-football-life-of-will-hill

Protip: If there were ever a time for NSFW, this would be it.

Up next are some more shots of this humble fellow courtesy of BB.

38952_416869336622_574891622_4912479_7077019_n.jpg

Uh oh, Horton. Looks like you have some competition for the PREDATOR spot. Or wait, didn't you shave your dreds?

33513_416869311622_574891622_4912477_4306757_n.jpg

Breakfast of champions. 4Loko and some clam.

Alright, I hope you've enjoyed getting to know our newest Redskins a little better. Let's see if he can beat out LaRon Landry for that starting spot. Could be the one battle to watch during the preseason.

We'll conclude with a .gif of "Ill" Will Hill taking out a guy in a wheelchair. Happy football season. :)

florida-kentucky-boom.gif

"Kentucky sucksssss!"

Is there more convincing evidence that he doesn't have what it takes to be a champion other than pictures with pretty women?

I'm honestly baffled that young men who play football aren't studying their playbooks 24/7, and that they actually do things like drink alcohol while in college and hang out with pretty women. Really serious character flaws.

I was under the impression that we actually DID NOT sign this guy. Can someone confirm?

(but good work on the thread... perhaps goes to the around the nfl forum as it shouldn't go to waste ;))

Well as much as I'd hate for that to happen, it looks like most of this was covered in this thread that I missed.

Either way, I totally have dibs on "ill" Will Hill.

I was under the impression that we actually DID NOT sign this guy. Can someone confirm?

(but good work on the thread... perhaps goes to the around the nfl forum as it shouldn't go to waste ;))

Agreed though - that is correct isn't it? Us signing Will Hill was merely a rumor, and he is NOT coming to Washington. Thank God.

Cheap liquor, and morally casual girls.... You would think this guy was in college when these pics were taken..... Oh wait, he was. Give the kid a break. Those of us that graduated from college years before the first tweet was ever tweeted, and the thought of a camera phone was something out of a popular science magazine can appear to live in glass houses, but think about all of the dumb stuff you did and said back then.

Archived