Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why would anyone give up anything for Kevin Kolb?

penasquito

I agree that Kolb hasn't shown much in his few games as a starter. I also feel Kyle Orton would be a better and cheaper qb for the Cardinals.

Now I'm a little worried with all the picks the Eagles are hoarding, plus the pick they will get if they trade Asante Samuel, that they will be able to position themselves to draft one of the top qbs in the 2012 draft.

Thoughts?

I agree that Kolb hasn't shown much in his few games as a starter. I also feel Kyle Orton would be a better and cheaper qb for the Cardinals.

Now I'm a little worried with all the picks the Eagles are hoarding, plus the pick they will get if they trade Asante Samuel, that they will be able to position themselves to draft one of the top qbs in the 2012 draft.

Thoughts?

Why would the Eagles want to draft one of the top QBs in next year's drafts? They have Vick. And they just signed Vince Young. Not sure I follow you.

The crazy thing about it is, he feaking got paid more than NA. He has done nothing of note. Andy Reid is going to eventually alienate all his peers if he keeps feeding them B.S. about the QBs the eagles try to move. Whisenhunt said AR's recommendation was a big factor in the decision.

Archived