Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Mike Freeman CBS.com: CBA officially DONE!!!!!

authentic

Players were put up against a wall and had to stop playing games.

Agreed, I'm not sure who was ultimately more at fault for how this dragged on, but the players weren't entirely blameless like they wanted us to believe. I hope this is true!

Agreed, I'm not sure who was ultimately more at fault for how this dragged on, but the players weren't entirely blameless like they wanted us to believe. I hope this is true!

I think the players were alot to blame for this, talking that "real fans will support us", when you're part of the reason why we don't have football. Otherwise, i'm glad football is back!......Sidebar, i wonder if TC attendence will be affected by the lockout. I would assume there would be alot of sour grapes remaining from alot of fans....mmmmm

Well, seeing at the players ultimately agreed to exactly what the owners voted on... my guess is that they weren't really hoodwinked and bamboozled. Makes the players seem more at fault, but let's put the fault at 58-42.

I think the players were alot to blame for this, talking that "real fans will support us", when you're part of the reason why we don't have football. Otherwise, i'm glad football is back!......Sidebar, i wonder if TC attendence will be affected by the lockout. I would assume there would be alot of sour grapes remaining from alot of fans....mmmmm

Dudes. ****ing about the lockout is so yesterday. Time to ***** about who we sign/don't sign, because it's Redskins offseason!!

I thought Wednesday was the start? Oh well, like you said, whats' another few days.

Wednesday, teams will open the facilities to the players, to where they will cast thier vote to reform the union. I think Wed-Fri, teams can negotiate with thier own FAs and Undrafted FAs. But trades, all signings, and trades won't take place until Saturday. Thats how i understand it.

Dudes. ****ing about the lockout is so yesterday. Time to ***** about who we sign/don't sign, because it's Redskins offseason!!

/thread

:)

---------- Post added July-24th-2011 at 09:16 AM ----------

Wednesday, teams will open the facilities to the players, to where they will cast thier vote to reform the union. I think Wed-Fri, teams can negotiate with thier own FAs and Undrafted FAs. But trades, all signings, and trades won't take place until Saturday. Thats how i understand it.

Thanks auth - damn glad I changed my mind about getting the NFL Sunday Ticket from Directv!

wow, one effects the other and who is available, this is so confusing and could be interesting. I don't know what to expect.

Hahaha, who cares?! Time to sign our boys, re-sign Moss, and for me to have an "upset stomach" which will necessitate me being in the bathroom for the entirety of my wife's friend's wedding on Saturday. With a phone charger.

At least the wedding wasn't planned for Sept 12th..:ols:

---------- Post added July-24th-2011 at 08:29 AM ----------

wow, one effects the other and who is available, this is so confusing and could be interesting. I don't know what to expect.

Yeah, its gonna be the Wild West. Actually i'm glad it starts on Saturday (reports say @ 2pm). Because, I may not get any sleep for the entire weekend.

At least the wedding wasn't planned for Sept 12th..:ols:

We have a wedding September 10th in upstate New York for another friend of hers. Guess who's going to be up at the ass crack of dawn, which is actually her friend's name ("Dawn", not "Ass Crack"), to bolt down 95 and set up?

For some reason I heard this song when I read the title. :silly:

Well, for some reason i heard this song when i saw the article.. :silly:

az_GK81dYOY

---------- Post added July-24th-2011 at 08:39 AM ----------

We have a wedding September 10th in upstate New York for another friend of hers. Guess who's going to be up at the ass crack of dawn, which is actually her friend's name ("Dawn", not "Ass Crack"), to bolt down 95 and set up?

I would ask someone to fix me a plate at the reception, drop off my gift, and roll straight out. Btw, i meant Sept 11. So yeah thats a day before the start of the season. SMH

Archived