Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for 2 Panthers Vs. Redskins tickets 10/23/2011

skinsdefeatall

I am looking for 2 lower level tickets to the Redskins vs. panthers football game on October 23, 2011 I am a die hard redskins fan but I live in NC so its hard for me to make it to Washington DC, also my girlfriend is a die hard redskins fan but has never seen them play live so I really want to give her this awsome experience. Please let me know by PM

HAIL :helmet:

Eric

I am looking for 2 lower level tickets to the Redskins vs. panthers football game on October 23, 2011 I am a die hard redskins fan but I live in NC so its hard for me to make it to Washington DC, also my girlfriend is a die hard redskins fan but has never seen them play live so I really want to give her this awsome experience. Please let me know by PM

HAIL :helmet:

Eric

Good luck with this. Last year it would have been VERY easy getting a ticket at their place. But Cam Newton will almost certainly be starting then (could even start opening day).

Pretty easy to scalp at Bank of America stadium. Just throwing that out there.

Agreed. I would just wait. As Bubble said, people are fired up about Cam right now, so now might not be the best time to try and score tickets at a reasonable price. It is pretty easy to scalp, but if you decide not to go that route, I would at least wait a little bit.

Agreed. I would just wait. As Bubble said, people are fired up about Cam right now, so now might not be the best time to try and score tickets at a reasonable price. It is pretty easy to scalp, but if you decide not to go that route, I would at least wait a little bit.

I plan on making the 4 hour trek from East TN and there's no way I'm buying tix within the next two months. Getting fired up over Scam is pretty sad...

Archived