Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Epic

Spaceman Spiff

Holy hell, am I the only one who is tired of everyone using the word epic at any given opportunity? Guess what? If you use it all the time to describe things that aren't really that epic, you dilute the meaning of the ****ing word.

I just saw a commercial for MLB who's slogan for this years season is "Always Epic." Then after that, there was a commercial for something else that claimed something as "epic!"

The Iliad is epic. Jimi Hendrix was an epic guitar player. The first two Godfathers are epic movies.

The burrito you got for lunch isn't epic, idiot.

Totally agreed Spaceman!

In fact, I clicked on this thread expecting see a link to something that wasn't "epic". And I was gonna probably have a short rant much like your OP.

I'm pleasantly surprised!

Stop saying "epic" people.

Holy hell, am I the only one who is tired of everyone using the word epic at any given opportunity? Guess what? If you use it all the time to describe things that aren't really that epic, you dilute the meaning of the ****ing word.

I just saw a commercial for MLB who's slogan for this years season is "Always Epic." Then after that, there was a commercial for something else that claimed something as "epic!"

The Iliad is epic. Jimi Hendrix was an epic guitar player. The first two Godfathers are epic movies.

The burrito you got for lunch isn't epic, idiot.

I disagree, my burrito was ****ing epic.

Archived