Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Discovery Channely: Dual Survivor-Season 2

Elessar78

I like this show more than the other survival shows, to me it seems more real and some of the stuff they do I feel like I could pull off. The Bear Grylls stuff just seems off the wall. I also like the dynamic and the different mind sets of the Military minded,vs the Naturalist.

His what? :whoknows:

Cody is talking about walking barefooted for over 20 years. He's saying that his cells have built up a huge tolerance to the environment and his feet are extremely tough, like leather shoes. I also recall that the narrator on Dual Survival said that human's feet were healthier before shoes were invented.

---------- Post added July-21st-2011 at 06:05 PM ----------

They are doing an hour long shark week special

Thanks for the heads up. I looked it up and the show will be aired Wednesday, August 9th at 9pm.

Cody is talking about walking barefooted for over 20 years. He's saying that his cells have built up a huge tolerance to the environment and his feet are extremely tough, like leather shoes. I also recall that the narrator on Dual Survival said that human's feet were healthier before shoes were invented.

I'm aware that he never wears shoes (or pants) but I must have missed the episode where he talks about the cellular makeup of his feet. Lol. Sounds like some hippie magic stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

The guys in these show constantly fail in thier hunting attempts unlike Dave the super hunter.

http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/dual-survival-porcupine-hunt.html

That link displays his hunting technique "hide in the bushes with a paddle". No traps no bull**** guns. He just waits and chases down a unsuspecting porcupine. Who wants dinner?!

(caution one animal was absolutely harmed in the linked video.)

Archived