Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PoliticolNews : Organic Foods Under Attack

Mickalino

http://www.politicolnews.com/organic-foods-under-attack/

The Facts:

There is financial evidence that President of the Board of the OTA Julia Sabin profits from Genetically engineered foods at Smuckers as Vice President and General Manager.

Tim and Jenny Smuckers contribute to lobbyist groups to promote deadly fructose Corn Syrup

Tim Smucker has contributed consistently to Republican Jim Renacci for Congress campaign funds. Renacci is a multi-millionaire Republican who in 2006 owed Ohio State 1.4 million in taxes. We have ethical concerns between corporate donations going to politicians with questionable backgrounds.

Ties between politicans who promote corporate interests and corporations themselves are the major reason why the people’s voices are being drowned out today in politics.

Click link for entire article

My briscuit rub:

1 tbsp cumin

2 tbsp paprika

1 tbsp agent orange

2 tsp kosher salt

2 tsp cracked pepper

1/2 cup corn syrup

2 tsp of roundup

you'll want to put it in the fridge overnight. When you smoke it, resist the temptation to use wood chips. spent diesel oil gives a much better flavor.

Where did I mess up ? By posting the whole article ?

From the link: "Please paste the URL directly atop the post, above a small portion of the article's text (for example, the lead paragraph or a particular sentence or two) ."

So you messed up by posting waaaaaaay too much of the article here.

From the link: "Please paste the URL directly atop the post, above a small portion of the article's text (for example, the lead paragraph or a particular sentence or two) ."

So you messed up by posting waaaaaaay too much of the article here.

Thanks. Sorry, Mods. I really am trying, and adjusting.

woah, when did you change your name, Jumbo?

I converted from being a recovering ex-Catholic to Judaism... just to spite techboy. :D

Actually, it followed this comment:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?349439-Operation-Fast-and-Furious-Project-Gunrunner&p=8388729#post8388729

You know this sort of thing has happened before---it usually passes by morning. :)

the lobbyists have gotten to you too, eh?

You shouldn't be surprised. As one of Danny's paid message-board minions you know I am for sale cheap. :cool:

Thanks. Sorry, Mods. I really am trying, and adjusting.

Never doubt we love you, Mick, even though I still would like to know your planet of origin. When you're ready to trust, I'll be here.:pfft:

Archived