Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hell's Kitchen Premiere, Tonight - Our Friend is on the SHOW!

Bostic Hog

ACW, Ramsay punked that guy. Piss poor example.

---------- Post added July-19th-2011 at 11:48 AM ----------

How would you know ?

Because MasterChef is getting big ratings and everyone is tweeting (I mean "stalking") during the show

Also, the unofficial MasterChef Twitter "show" with the banter between contestants is hilarious. Everyone subscribe

http://twitter.com/#!/ixcuincle/masterchef

I like watching him curse out the women and then watch them go into that back storage room and cry. :)

"You donkey" :ols:

I haven't watched season 2 of MasterChef, but I watched season 1 because of the winner Whitney.

Well, you should watch Season 2. It's probably the best show on TV right now during the summer.

Less of the fighting between teammates as in HK. In HK its all about that now. All the teammates fight, throw each other under the bus, argue, come to near blows, raise their voice, etc. People on MasterChef actually seem sane.

He had his security ****es defend him instead of fighting him.

That's ridiculous. What kind of idiot would voluntarily fight a mentally unstable former marine (if memory serves), in front of a ton of witnesses and on camera no less, when they can resolve the situation without violence?

Bodyguards/security have jobs for a reason

I enjoy Master Chef as well. I HATE that kinda tall and thin judge, he's a real jerk. But then again I understand that's his role. He's the "Simon Cowell" of the judges, and he's supposed to be the nasty one. But i'll admit that he is fair, because he praises dishes just as easily as he bashes them.

But he really goes the extra mile to make people feel like crap :ols:

That's ridiculous. What kind of idiot would voluntarily fight a mentally unstable former marine (if memory serves), in front of a ton of witnesses and on camera no less, when they can resolve the situation without violence?

Bodyguards/security have jobs for a reason

I saw a Kitchen Nightmares UK episode where the chef pulled out a knife and Ramsay basically picked him up one handed and threw him out. Crazy old Brazilian dude. In some vegetarian cafe in Paris.

I enjoy Master Chef as well. I HATE that kinda tall and thin judge, he's a real jerk. But then again I understand that's his role. He's the "Simon Cowell" of the judges, and he's supposed to be the nasty one. But i'll admit that he is fair, because he praises dishes just as easily as he bashes them.

But he really goes the extra mile to make people feel like crap :ols:

:ols: yep, he will give the home chef the icy stare of death as he tastes their dish, and then turn around without saying a word, walk back to his spot and stare....

You are right though, he will compliment a dish if its done right. I see him comparing the dishes to chefs he already employs, in his head and using what is served in his restaurants as the benchmark.

---------- Post added July-19th-2011 at 01:57 PM ----------

I saw a Kitchen Nightmares UK episode where the chef pulled out a knife and Ramsay basically picked him up one handed and threw him out. Crazy old Brazilian dude. In some vegetarian cafe in Paris.

I have a co-worker that says Ramsay was a boxer in his youth, but I cant find anything on it.

I think you're mixing a couple of shows up. We watch Kitchen Nightmares fairly often, and the vegetarian cafe in Paris was run by a woman (bankrolled by her wealthy father), and the chef was a younger girl. I remember it because after the whole thing blew up in the owner's face and she basically walked away, leaving her dad to shut the place down, Ramsay hired the chef to come work for him because he said she had talent and he wasn't going to let it go to waste (and it's fairly rare for him to complement the chefs, actually).

Part of the fun of Kitchen Nightmares is watching Ramsay freak out, and he definitely has a flair for the theatrical (spitting food out, shutting down the entire restaurant in mid-service, etc.) but then he actually helps the people too. Hell's Kitchen is just too much over the top screaming. It's a one trick pony.

Although there's no voting, cheer it up for our friend Gina (we know her as Regina) -- she lives in Cape May, NJ. We talked to her last week and she was very secretive and not able to say much.

Let's Go GINA!!!!! FYI, she's the short little Asian girl.

that's awesome, we have a vacation home in Cape May.

I have tried to watch the show a few times . . . .but every single time it feels like 20 people cooking Beef Wellington and Risotto. Why? Why the **** are they always making the same dishes over and over?

I have tried to watch the show a few times . . . .but every single time it feels like 20 people cooking Beef Wellington and Risotto. Why? Why the **** are they always making the same dishes over and over?

A couple seasons ago it was all "Jondori" which i believe is a fish. Maybe most high end restaurants depend on the Wellington and Risotto?

I've never watched this show, but I will now. Unfortunately, I can only root for your friend to come in second:ols:. Looking at the website, I just realized that a guy I went to high school with (Brendan) is on the show. I had no idea he was into cooking, though reading over his bio, it appears to have happened mostly after graduation.

Your boy just tried to lie to Ramsay, he even went digging in the trash can to fool him.

Didnt work :ols:

and now you can root for Gina

Archived