Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Breaking Bad: Season 4

StillUnknown

I got my wife into this show on Thursday. I explained season 1 and 2 to her and told her she REALLY should watch the seasons to fully appreciate what Walt is going through.

She sat down and marathoned through season 3 over the weekend. (It was OnDemand). She finished with about 15 minutes to spare for the premiere last night.

Just to avoid spoilers, I'll ninja...

My wife couldn't believe I've had the patience to wait a year to see if Jesse went through with the plan at the end of the season finale. That finale scene last season gave the slightest hint that maybe he turned the gun away from Gale. They did a good job with the first few minutes of the season premiere being ambiguous and vague. But Jesse did it... damn!

I think season 4 will be a great season. It will be interesting to see if Walt can get out from under Gus' thumb. I think Walt will use Mike (the ex-cop, thug for Gus) eventually to turn on Gus. I don't think Mike likes the direction Gus is going. I think we're going to see more of Mike this season. They've gotta give more details as to how he got involved with crime and why he can't go against Gus on anything. I mean he IS an ex-cop. And what the hell does Gus have on him that makes him do his biddings? Gus has something on everyone... or at least, in any relationship he has, he always seems to have the upperhand, even if it's just a slightly.

Other notes... I loved all the scenes that were a nod to the fans... Skylar picking up the tighty whitey's at the condo... the plastic eye from the stuffed pink animal... hydroflouric acid bath to melt a body... great stuff!!

not impressed with the first episode. im sure it will pick up. this is my favorite show currently.

I am not possibly sure how anyone could have not absolutely loved the premier, especially a fan of the show.

My God, the tension and the pacing of this episode were brilliant.

I couldn't agree more. It surely sets the tone for the rest of the season. What a nail-biting & engaging season opener.

The Gus "execution" scene seemed to last almost an hour itself. If the rest of the series is as incredible as what we have seen so far, I will build statues of Vince Gilligan & Bryan Cranston outside my house. And perform animal sacrifices every Sunday night at 10 pm EST.

I am not possibly sure how anyone could have not absolutely loved the premier, especially a fan of the show.

My God, the tension and the pacing of this episode were brilliant.

Powerful ending. Aaron Paul has become one hell of an actor. Great episode.

This episode was nearly all build up for down the road but it was still good. Can someone explain why Skyler/Walt are buying the car-wash? I don't remember the reason for this.

I watched 3 seasons in about 9 days... at one point the wife and I went 5 straight hours.... Awesome show.

EP 1 was great but Ep 2 wasnt much at all...

yeah the 2nd episode was a slow one, but lots of build up for hopefully some major happenings in the coming weeks

Archived