Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I could use some help

Hitman21ST

I recently started up my own business. I partnered with a company that has teamed up with cell phone providers, gas and electric, home security, home phone, internet, and satellite tv.

jonbo.acndirect.com

If you could do me a favor by helping me out and trying one (or many) of the services, I would really appreciate it. I recently got laid off from my "real" job and could use any support that you could give.

Go to my storefront, select your state, and see if what I have can save you money.

If you have any questions or are interested in using one of my services, PM me and I can walk you through the steps.

Thanks.

Good luck man. I sincerely hope you make a roaring success of it. Getting laid off sucks, but is becoming a more and more common story in this screwed up World economy.

Hail.

Thanks GHH. FWIW, we've gone global to. In 25 countries, and England is one of them. See if I help you out too ;)

One of the things I've noticed here on ES,on the news,and here locally,is that people that many laid off people are "reinventing" themselves. Some by opening their own businesses. This is,I think,pretty darn cool. Good luck Hitman I hope this works,(working on developing my own photography business). I'll be checking the site as soon as I have a chance to do so,(currently at work).

One of the things I've noticed here on ES,on the news,and here locally,is that people that many laid off people are "reinventing" themselves. Some by opening their own businesses. This is,I think,pretty darn cool. Good luck Hitman I hope this works,(working on developing my own photography business). I'll be checking the site as soon as I have a chance to do so,(currently at work).

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

I hope you find success, but always be aware and keep your yes open when undertaking an attempt at MLM, they usually only work out for the people at the very top. Any time someone claims they are making a ton of money to get you involved in any MLM ask to see a Schedule C form their taxes for that business. If they are legit they'll let you see it. If not they are blowing smoke.

I hope you find success, but always be aware and keep your yes open when undertaking an attempt at MLM, they usually only work out for the people at the very top. Any time someone claims they are making a ton of money to get you involved in any MLM ask to see a Schedule C form their taxes for that business. If they are legit they'll let you see it. If not they are blowing smoke.

This.

ACN has been around forever. MLM is a tough sell to a lot of people.

Hitman, the only way people make money in this business is through signing up people under you and not through the sales of the product. Sales of the product simply makes this MLM scheme legal.

Good luck and as HOF44 says, keep your eyes wide open.

First and foremost, good luck to you. A career change or starting a business is always challenging.

Just a quick comment on the site. There should really be more of a hook to get me to keep clicking and keep me interested. I think most people are "satisfied" with their current tv/phone/internet package but would switch if a better offer came along. Most people are price shopping. In my case, I looked at your internet offer. I'm "satisfied" with my current Uverse set up but would switch if a screaming deal came along.

On your site, I have to click on Florida, then click on High Speed Internet, then click on Sign up for Wimax. Finally I see "Plans start as low as $35." That should really be on the first page as soon as I selected Florida. Then I click on Learn More, get redirected to a new page and see "Get an Extra $75 when you bundle!" That should be on the first page. That is what keeps a price shopping consumer interested. Tell me right away its as low as $35 and if I bundle another service I get $75.

Anyways, just my 2 cents. I'm not a huge marketing guy and I'm sure the guys at ACN have done market research on this...but as a price shopping consumer who is going to use Google to find the best deal...the offers should be after one click and not four.

Good luck!

This.

ACN has been around forever. MLM is a tough sell to a lot of people.

Hitman, the only way people make money in this business is through signing up people under you and not through the sales of the product. Sales of the product simply makes this MLM scheme legal.

Good luck and as HOF44 says, keep your eyes wide open.

Thanks. I did all the research and looked thoroughly before I started in on it though, so the due diligence was there. Thanks for the heads up though.

• 1 month later...
Another bump, with the link again:

jonbo.acndirect.com

Hitman, no offense, but as I posted earlier ACN is MLM.

ACN as an MLM has run it's course.

Most people don't make any money in MLM.

My employee is doing an MLM that he is making money on, if you are interested I can PM you his contact info. His is focused strictly on energy savings. MLM is frowned on by most.

Hitman, no offense, but as I posted earlier ACN is MLM.

ACN as an MLM has run it's course.

Most people don't make any money in MLM.

My employee is doing an MLM that he is making money on, if you are interested I can PM you his contact info. His is focused strictly on energy savings. MLM is frowned on by most.

None taken, and I think I'm going to stick with ACN. It's gone pretty well for me so far.

Archived