Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael Irvin poses for gay men's mag

Chachie

Good for Irvin :applause:...especially within the context of his own issues and experiences with his brother, who was gay. Nothing wrong with it, imo.

I just don't understand why he had to pose shirtless lol :ols:...

+1. There is nothing wrong with preaching tolerance.....

I'm more surprised that the non-PC folks have kept their restraints... just plain, WOW... to be PC or not to be PC... to use this as ammunition for the hated "Cowgirls" or keep silent... dillema, dillema, dillema!!

I am usually non PC. But I couldn't bring myself to bash him for it which is why I just wrote "So many jokes, so little time" At the same time, he was a Cowboy so I couldn't say anything nice about him either. Probably 20% of the people where I work are gay and maybe more that I don't know that are. Like I tell them, I don't care if you like to be a butt pirate or not as long as you are happy doing it.

One of the guys at work was talking about it one day and I said. "Stop trying to recruit me, I like boobs to much" His response, "Give me a couple of years and I will have manboobs" I just looked at him and said "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww"

im sure the gay community is happy to have a crackheaded, knife pulling representative speaking for tolerance. why did he pull that knife on his teammate again? doesnt seem too tolerant to me.

passing HIS crack pipe off as his brother or friend. i forget which one but thats the kind of guy you want speaking for you!!

im sure the gay community is happy to have a crackheaded, knife pulling representative speaking for tolerance. why did he pull that knife on his teammate again? doesnt seem too tolerant to me.

passing HIS crack pipe off as his brother or friend. i forget which one but thats the kind of guy you want speaking for you!!

In his defense... They were Scissors IIRC

At the risk of stereotyping, the peeps of Michael Irvin are not known for their open-minded views so I'm guessing the supporters of this issue are happy as hell to have him speaking out on their behalf. This is the exact kind of person that will do the most good. Having Julia Roberts or Tim Robbins speaking out only reaches people that are already on that side of the issue. Supporters are needed from every corner of the Earth.

Archived