Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extreme Makeover Weight Loss

TD_washingtonredskins

Is anyone else watching this show on Monday nights? It's fascinating to me.

Basically, a personal trainer takes on a client for a year and they show the "transformation" over the course of a one-hour episode. These people are morbidly obese and, in a lot of cases, lose almost half of their body weight.

Anyway, I was just curious if anyone else is watching it because I think it's a very cool show and generally has happy endings. The trainer is pretty amazing (though a bit douchey) and must have a background in counseling as well. He talks with them about their underlying issues as well as works them to fatigue.

Yea, i have seen a few of them. Im a fan of the biggest loser so I like this too. Just staying up to 11 to watch the whole thing is kind of difficult. Think i have 3 or 4 of them on the DVR.

I like the idea of the Biggest Loser but have never had the endurance to last for an entire season. What I like about this is that the entire year is chronicled in one hour. Last night's was pretty depressing...so if you enjoy the uplifting aspect of this show, maybe just delete that puppy from your DVR.

ive seen this show once, and, suprisingly, i liked it. it was very interesting how he got the former football player back into shape through motivation. he restructered the guys room to make it "losing weight" friendly. gave him incentives to reach each mark, such as a bike he could ride when he got down to 400 lbs. also, he got a chance to work out in pads with some football players. it was a good story overall.

ive seen this show once, and, suprisingly, i liked it. it was very interesting how he got the former football player back into shape through motivation. he restructered the guys room to make it "losing weight" friendly. gave him incentives to reach each mark, such as a bike he could ride when he got down to 400 lbs. also, he got a chance to work out in pads with some football players. it was a good story overall.

He does that with everyone which I like. Well, what I mean is that he gives personal incentives based on what these people like. It's pretty cool. He does take their family rooms and transform them into gyms which is equally cool and annoying. :ols:

Archived