• Dominik Hasek
    • Ken Griffey Jr.
    • Barry Bonds
    • Shaquille O'Neal
    • Hakeem Olajuwon
    • John Elway
    • Brett Favre
    • Other (post)

But Willie said only the Redskins do these kinds of things.
Not quite what Wille said.

Eh, kind of.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/05/nfl-willie-parker-redskins-steelers/1

"They weren't about football. They were about partying and stuff like that," said Parker.

"You appreciate Pittsburgh a little bit more after going somewhere else and seeing what another team has to offer."

I can't remember the last time one of our guys had a DUI. Did Haynesworth? I can't remember; I've blocked that pos out.

Also, that article reminds me. **** Willie Parker. You couldn't beat out Keiland ****ing Williams you ****head.

EDIT: Yes I mad.

Eh, kind of.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/05/nfl-willie-parker-redskins-steelers/1

I can't remember the last time one of our guys had a DUI. Did Haynesworth? I can't remember; I've blocked that pos out.

Also, that article reminds me. **** Willie Parker. You couldn't beat out Keiland ****ing Williams you ****head.

Exactly, it's a matter of degree. See, partying doesn't by itself means that they weren't committed to football, excessive partying does because insufficient time and energy is being devoted to football. Hence he used "all about". Just like students who can handle the odd party 1 once every two weeks and pass with flying colors. But if they're hammered and exhausted from partying Friday to Sunday, they won't be doing so hot. It's quite clear that Wille meant that the Skins were more like the latter than the former

Haynesworth has assaulted a guy, fondled a waitress, and didn't repay a loan and was sued(LOL) as some of the things he's done. Oh, and as a Titan, he almost killed someone due to raaaage, which is arguably worse than killing someone while drunk.

Cue the character issues and immaturity posts....

/sarcasm

he's immature and has character issues ;)

Exactly, it's a matter of degree. See, partying doesn't by itself means that they weren't committed to football, excessive partying does because insufficient time and energy is being devoted to football. Hence he used "all about". Just like students who can handle the odd party 1 once every two weeks and pass with flying colors. But if they're hammered and exhausted from partying Friday to Sunday, they won't be doing so hot. It's quite clear that Wille meant that the Skins were more like the latter than the former

Haynesworth has assaulted a guy, fondled a waitress, and didn't repay a loan and was sued(LOL) as some of the things he's done. Oh, and as a Titan, he almost killed someone due to raaaage, which is arguably worse than killing someone while drunk.

wondering what haynesworth has to do with this?

Eh, kind of.

Sean Taylor got one after his rookie year I believe in Virginia.

Sean took and passed initial tests but the trooper would not let him go, insisting he take a breathalyzer. He refused, was arrested for DUI but that charged was dismissed. Later the refusal to submit to the breath test charge was dropped because the judge said there was no probable cause.

Archived