Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best place to buy @Dallas tickets?

NewCliche21

So my wife and I are going to start trying to have kids (yes, I have explained to her that that would require me getting past second base, but that's more of a Tailgate topic, no?) this year, and I would love to see the Redskins in Dallas before that happened.

Luckily, we met some friends on our honeymoon who are in the area, so a place to stay is no problem. What I'm looking for are tickets to the game that are not StubHub or StubHub-like prices. Anyone from that area or who goes to away games that knows a guy/site? I buy all of my FedEx tickets here on ES, but I'm not going to pretend to be a Cowboys fan for a discount on CZ. That's just disgusting.

Any help would be appreciated!

I bought them on ebay 2 years ago, the first redskins vs cowboys game at the stadium for under face the week of the game. Cowboys Stadium is so easy to get tickets too. Its like Fedex

Thanks!

Were the prices reasonable? I'm not trying to get row 1 in 101 or anything, so I don't feel like paying a ridiculous amount. I was going to wait until the week before the game, but I'm wondering if there's a better time to buy tickets. It is their home opener.

The longer you wait, the better the deals NC21. Mark the Homer and I have flourished for years by being patient. Most people are affraid to wait, that's why the best deals are had late.

Stubhub, broker, and Ebay prices all come down the week of the game (in most cases).

I did fine buying in the lot outside Cowboys Satdium in 09, but I know most people are uncomfortable buying from hustlers which is understandable.

skinfan, that's crazy! Did you buy late?

RFK, see, I'm right on board with you. The only thing holding me back is the need for four tickets together. I don't know enough about that stadium during a home opener (not that they have a fancy new draft pick that they're dying to see). It really is kind of nerve-wracking to have to wait for the parking lot. Oh, which reminds me, I guess that I'm going to need to see what their parking market is like, too.

So my wife and I are going to start trying to have kids (yes, I have explained to her that that would require me getting past second base, but that's more of a Tailgate topic, no?) this year, and I would love to see the Redskins in Dallas before that happened.

Don't mean to hijack - but I can absolutely relate. My birthday happens to fall on DALLAS DAY this year (nov 20), but my wife and I are expecting our first-born on December 1. doh1.gif

If I didn't live 1,000 miles away I might be able to justify getting out just for the game, but I'll obviously be watching from home this year. Point being, DEFINITELY go to the Dallas game before the kid restrictions kick in! co_obvious.gif

Stadium parking down there is more $ than Fedex. Fortunately, there are private cash lots neighboring the stadium. Expect to pay $25 to park w/ in a mile of the building. You can probably get a stadium parking pass more easily if you're buying four seats together.

If ur buying four seats together, I'd still wait till game week. Even if you pay broker of Stubhub prices, u can take comfort knowing that you're likely paying less to attend the game than a STH who is also paying for a PSL on each seat.

I've put wanted postings on Craigs for the NYG, Philly, and Denver road games when I needed 3 or more seats together. Each time I bought from STHs, I've yet to be disappointed with price, or seat location.

I bought tickets 2 years ago from ticketmaster as soon as they went on sale to the general public, (like within 10 minutes). I think I paid like $350 for a pair of tickets in the lower level corner. Made FedEx prices look like a bargain. You can check Dallas' website for when they go on sale I think and then just make sure you are at your computer at 11am the morning they do. You may be able to get them cheaper though off Ebay the week before the game, especially if either team is doing lousy like last year.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived