Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC: Jury has reached a verdict in Casey Anthony trial [NOT GUILTY]

Toe Jam

Everyone in here was really so sure she murdered her child? I didn't follow it that closely, but I heard a lot of information that would have made it hard for me to convict on murder charges.

As a juror, sure. Overall though, my gut is that she is responsible for her child's death. I'm not shocked she didn't get Murder 1, but I'm shocked the abuse and whatever else came back not guilty.

She lied about her daughter being with some nanny that didn't actually exist- the cops followed up on that and the woman they found with that name had no idea who casey anthony was and I think was suing her for libel

Ooohhh, ok. I remember that part now.THanks.

the prosecutions case here was much weaker than the case against OJ.

Totally agree.

A lot of the government's case was based around her googling chloroform 80-whatever times and that was shaky at best. Esp after the mom got up there and said she was the one who had accidently searched it.

Let's see -

chloroform and neck-breaking searches on her computer,

her car's smell of decomposing body (confirmed by her very own Dad who had smelled dead bodies many times during his 10 year law enforcement)

Duct Tape on her mouth that was traced to the Duct Tape at her home.

jailhouse conversations with her parents which highly implicated her

The 31 Days.

I'm probably missing some evidence but I think that's enough to convict

Totally agree.

A lot of the government's case was based around her googling chloroform 80-whatever times and that was shaky at best. Esp after the mom got up there and said she was the one who had accidently searched it.

...even though that was a lie as well because records show that she was clocked in at work and logged in to her computer...

For the giving false information to the police charge, she will probably get time served and get to go home. I don't think anyone actually serves a lot of time for this charge.

i saw on a website that she can serve up to one year for each count of false information.

She certainly is laughing it up and looks absolutely gleeful with her lawyers. Seems quite odd for someone who recently lost a child. I wonder why?

the baby died 3 years ago, which I don't think it constitues recently. Although for me, years would too recent.

Totally agree.

Dude, everyone know the mom blatantly lied about that. The mom was at work when the search of the computer was performed. Get a clue.

If this was Game of Thrones' date=' Casey Anthony's head would have been chopped off six weeks ago. Unfortunately, this is Orlando & not Winterfell.[/quote']

Yes, we have due process here in the USA.

Its hard to get my head around it, but I think that this is an example of what makes our system great. We don't just convict people because it 'seems like they did it'.

Dude, everyone know the mom blatantly lied about that. The mom was at work when the search of the computer was performed. Get a clue.

I'm looking at it from a juror's perspective. It clouds the issue. Adds reasonable doubt. And who the **** googles something 84 times anyways?

Archived