Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I have Cat Scratch Fever!

Mad Mike

Maybe. Or something like it. ( you thought this was going to be about the song huh? :ols: )

At any rate I'm on 2250mgs of two different antibiotics a day. It's an infection in my system that's been breaking me down and slowly getting worse for weeks. From nausea, to ungodly night sweats and shivers, to full body weakness. And just for kicks; inflamed lymph nodes. First, one on my index finger. And later, one that feels like its the size of a golf ball in my arm pit. I had no idea what was going on. And oh yeah,.... they hurt like hell when touched or aggravated in any way. I spent most of Saturday in the hospital on an IV drip.

Anyone else ever had something like this?

Hmmm

Perhaps you should avoid *****.

OK, so in all seriousness, in my esteemed estimation, it sounds as if something is wrong, and it would be good to get it straightened out.

A doctor would probably be able to help, and it looks as if you've already thought of that. So you're already ahead of most people.

Night shivers and sweats is nothing to be concerned about, but night sweats and shivers is something else entirely.

Hope all will be well.

~Bang

Someone told me it comes from driving station wagons. It is common among the soccer moms in my area.

Seriously though. Sorry to hear about your situation. Hope you get better man.

Thanks. I already feel better than a few days ago. Just resting is such a relief. Last week was like hell week for me working through it to pay the bills and stressing over other important issues.

No, but if it continues, have a talk with this guy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfi_Cc7XDQOo9lnzKIvqIg1D6vdxX6jjkQmo8bZKTCU6Ck3jBSeQ

I tried, but he heard I drove a station wagon and refused to take my call. :D

Hmmm

Perhaps you should avoid *****.

OK, so in all seriousness, in my esteemed estimation, it sounds as if something is wrong, and it would be good to get it straightened out.

A doctor would probably be able to help, and it looks as if you've already thought of that. So you're already ahead of most people.

Night shivers and sweats is nothing to be concerned about, but night sweats and shivers is something else entirely.

Hope all will be well.

~Bang

Thanks man. Yeah I have to follow up, but the doctor seemed confident that I'll be fine as long as I follow her orders. BTW,That was the one saving grace spending most of the day in a hospital. I had several really cute nurses and a really cute female doctor. :D

And remind me to tell you about my contract negotiations for a MAJOR job at the peak of my sickness last week. You of all people would appreciate it the most. Gonna take a break for now though.

later

Archived