Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Stadium Seat pickup at FedEx and meet & greet.

Skinsfan1311

I#269 here.

I didn't post this in the Stadium Seat thread, because it's not likely that anyone else is going to look at that old thread.

In any case I hope to be there bright and early, (hopefully by 8:00am). I'll be wearing a somewhat battered gold Extremeskins hat. Please don't hesitate to introduce yourself, if you're so inclined.

Who knows? Maybe a breakfast beer and/or cigar could be in the works. :evilg:

If you're not going to be there, kindly refrain from posting here. Please use the other thread to bash us for being suckers, Snyder-bashing and arguing the fine points of charitable contributions.

See you then!

I#269 here.

I didn't post this in the Stadium Seat thread, because it's not likely that anyone else is going to look at that old thread.

In any case I hope to be there bright and early, (hopefully by 8:00am). I'll be wearing a somewhat battered gold Extremeskins hat. Please don't hesitate to introduce yourself, if you're so inclined.

Who knows? Maybe a breakfast beer and/or cigar could be in the works. :evilg:

If you're not going to be there, kindly refrain from posting here. Please use the other thread to bash us for being suckers, Snyder-bashing and arguing the fine points of charitable contributions.

See you then!

--Oh. Well then.

:movefast:

Hey, I'm not gonna be there....

:ols:

I'll be there, doubt if it's by 8 though. Traffic is gonna be a *****.

Sounds good, Bob.

We live near BWI and I've never dealt with rush hour traffic in that area. I may avoid the beltway altogether and go 3 South to Central Ave instead. Those lights on route 3 are a ***** too, but probably not as bad as 95/495.

See you then!

I'll be there, #s 102 and 105. I'd like to get or trade for seat numbers 3&4 and/or 5&6. They are what I have now in section 140 and would like to have the same in the office or back yard. I'll bring the cigars!!.

I'll be there, #s 102 and 105. I'd like to get or trade for seat numbers 3&4 and/or 5&6. They are what I have now in section 140 and would like to have the same in the office or back yard. I'll bring the cigars!!.

Not sure how the numbers will work. They can only do one set of seats per row, because they have the end of row plates with the skins symbol on them. Probably this is what limited how many they could sell.

Archived